• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.1
I'm unfamiliar with IP forwarding mossy mate. Do I simply enter an Irish IP address?

:edit: Never mind. I didn't see the bit where you said to leave it at default. Couldn't delete my post either.
(2013-01-24, 14:35)Mossy Wrote: Can anyone confirm that AerTV works from outside Ireland? A couple of posts mention live streams, but that could mean RTE Player live streams.

@irish32
Those bars allow you to set the first two parts of an IP address (e.g. 46.7.X.X), the last two segments are random. This is indicated by the text beside the slider controls, but depending on the skin you use that text might be invisible.

If you cannot connect to AerTV with the default IP Forwarding settings then post a debug log (there's a link in the 1st post).

Hi Mossy, I'm in the North but BT give me English IPs. Can confirm nothing streams on AerTV for me
Hi,

I installed the new plugin version yesterday and was able to get AerTV working. I am outside Ireland.

Great plugin by the way, my wife is Irish and loves it.

Regards
Sean
Agreed. Splendid work. Spent a bit of a tear jerker evening watching Wanderley Wagon and Everything Goes in the Classics section of RTE. The IP forwarding is the icing on the cake.
Can you guys share how you got Aertv working outside of Ireland? thanks very much.
In the previous version I turned on IP Forwarding as I had a problem watching the RTE Live feed. When I installed the new plugin AerTV worked straight away.
Hi

I am getting "error showing root menu..see log for details..on ATV, does anybody else have this problem? thank you!
If you post a debug log (see the link in the 1st post) I may be able to help you out.
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
Tried AerTV again about an hour ago. Regardless of the channel I chose I kept getting the channel showing The Oireachtas (Irish Parliament). I only did a quick try when I posted earlier so cannot say if this is a new problem.
I've being getting Oireachtas even before the Mossy Repo, only sound no picture black screen.
Nope RTE 2 HD working for me.
(2013-01-25, 23:44)irish32 Wrote: I've being getting Oireachtas even before the Mossy Repo, only sound no picture black screen.
I'm sorry but there is something inherently funny about the idea of someone being stuck watching Oireachtas only (as long as you're not the one stuck).. Smile
I noticed errlier in the thread tonight that the AerTV now/next was not updated & I had a problem with RTE2HD, but its all ok now. Maybe the problem was with AerTV & not the plugin?

Will try it out when the wife has finished watching 'Big Brother', strangely that is more funny than Oireachtas.
it is working now thank you..you work is very much appreciated!
FYI, works great in the US, nice job Smile

Vipz
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.17