• 27(current)
[RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.1
Hey Mossy here is a log from a strange issue I am getting where xbmc is telling me that a stream is already playing I have to delete the plugins and reinstall it
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=175502
Sounds like you're seeing the "Only one instance can be run at a time" message.

That should only happen if you are running more than one instance of XBMC, or if XBMC crashes or is killed while the plugin is running. If that happens then you can just select "Force Unlock" from the context menu.
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
Thanks Mossy that worked
DNS troubles for me as well.
Never mind.
Hi Mossy,

Should the Live section on the RTE player work?

On my ATV is tries to load and then freezes requiring me to reboot the box..

Cheers,
macquaim
See Known issues in the first post for the latest on RTE live channels.
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
(2014-04-30, 13:47)Mossy Wrote: See Known issues in the first post for the latest on RTE live channels.

Thanks Mossy... Didn't read post one correctly, thought was all related to Outside Ireland issues!
Hi mossy,

I just installed Irish TV 2.1.1. and everything works fine. I only wanted to point out that Aertv folder was gone as soon as I clicked on it. Strange. It doesn't bother me as I don't use it. RTE live section has got everything I want from this addon. Thanx!
(2014-03-05, 19:38)Mossy Wrote: @mattybai I've added some extra debug logging that may help with your problem. Can please do a debug log with version 2.0.12?

Also can someone who uses Overplay/Smart DNS give some direction to Philmang?

Sorry, been a bit busy. I will have a look at this asap and let you know Big Grin
Hi Mossy
I've read back but only found 1reference to my issue. Can't play anything in rte player. It gets to 50% and fails. I tried to unluck but message says unlock failed. I installed latest from your repo and I've installed experimental addon from your google drive. I'm using mx2 running Linux. Do you need a log?
I noticed today that I am hanging at 50% and getting playback failed I am using overplay and it is working fine through the browser. Here is my log thank you Mossy

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=195174
I'm seeing the 50% and fail issue on RTE. It could be down to changes to the way that RTE is streaming rtmp and that could take a while to sort out.
Damn you RTE! Fingers crossed mossy and there will be more beers in it for you too
Had the same issue. Figured RTE were making changes again. The live RTE 1 and 2 still work but the rest is gone including live RTE Jr and News Now although I don't think I have ever seen them working.TV3 and TG4 don't seem to be affected as expected. Yeah, get it working again please and I'll buy you another pint Smile
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.17