• 32(current)
[RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.1
(2014-07-04, 17:31)thatguy7669 Wrote: for anyone interested. i whipped up a quick rte-clone of a bbc addon and posted it here.

make sure you have the f4m stuff installed (follow the links in the post)

Enjoy Thanks for this, works great on xbmc windows (mx bbc&rte) ..I tried to do the same on xbmc on my ouya, mx bbc works but the irish add-on wont install, says file does not have the correct structure, any help please as i would love to be able to get rte on ouya, thanks. Kind regards.
Has anyone else found that the AerTV RTE One +1 stream plays but has no video or sound?
What are you trying to watch it on, please?
(2014-07-14, 00:08)harryop Wrote: Enjoy Thanks for this, works great on xbmc windows (mx bbc&rte) ..I tried to do the same on xbmc on my ouya, mx bbc works but the irish add-on wont install, says file does not have the correct structure, any help please as i would love to be able to get rte on ouya, thanks. Kind regards.

Both work well in this beta version 1.0.3 no issues with any zip files on all the boxes I have tested to date - they are in my repo .but remember the MX RTE player is still in beta which you can read about and test if you wish here.
Thanks Thatguy7669!!!! RTE 1 live and RTE 2 live are working OK on Xbmc 13.2 (mac). Channels are loaded faster and quality is better.
TV3 streaming has stopped working for me. I now get the "Close all other streams" message.

Anyone else experienced the same thing?
So this add-on has now been abandoned?

I can get TV3 and TG4 Catchup files to work but cannot get RTE Catchup or live on RTE or TG4 to work.

I know about the MX RTE player but that does not give you access to the RTE Catchup service or TV3 and TG4 so is there any hope that Mossy will once again fix this addon?
Dear All
I have kodi 14.0 helix alpha 3 & havent tried this add on for a while as it wasnt working.Said i would give it a go today and lone behold its working on the latest version of xbmc now kodi.Its never worked as fast.
I would recomend to upgrade to kodi as its way above 13.2.Some skins are not compatible but still excellent.Dont abandon Mossy its an awsome add on.
im a fan of your work and i donated many times .
i was just wondering . iv changed the skin in my xbmc setup in both xbmc and my wizard . doing so it seems to have stopped the aer tv login which i currently share with all my customers.
would you be able to have a look it and see if its a simple fix or not and i will donate 50 euro when fixed . thanks

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=311791
First time poster. Just installed xbmc on both my laptops, work and home. I wanted rte and I must say it works like a charm on both. so thanks "thatguy 7669" and "mossy".

Just an added note, I needed to install the addon "total installer" for the one at work for it to work. Thanks again.:
I am trying to figure out how to watch VOD irish tv with this plug in.
While I'm able to watch live Irish TV, the problem is with the time difference involved (5 hours), I'm basically watching late night tv over there which is of little interest to me. My hope was that I could watch prime time tv shows along news content and sports etc.

Is this possible and how?
When i try to play something on demand it just says one or more items failed to play or it just says error playing or downloading this file.
Do you have to be in ireland to watch or should this work on demand here?
Quick question, will there be an update to include platinum aertv channels? Would be so handy if I could get them working on my system
(I have a platinum account)

Also 3e doesn't stream through the addon
(2014-10-30, 16:37)ilovemymac Wrote: I am trying to figure out how to watch VOD irish tv with this plug in.
While I'm able to watch live Irish TV, the problem is with the time difference involved (5 hours), I'm basically watching late night tv over there which is of little interest to me. My hope was that I could watch prime time tv shows along news content and sports etc.

Is this possible and how?
When i try to play something on demand it just says one or more items failed to play or it just says error playing or downloading this file.
Do you have to be in ireland to watch or should this work on demand here?

The addon is kind of dead. RTE on demand content stopped working a long time ago. AerTV scaled back their free service to the point that it's redundant. Mossy (the addon developer) disappeared too.

(2014-11-08, 02:16)jaysuschrist Wrote: Quick question, will there be an update to include platinum aertv channels? Would be so handy if I could get them working on my system
(I have a platinum account)

Also 3e doesn't stream through the addon

Isn't there a section in the addon settings to enter your platinum details?
Hello, I need help with the IRISH TV Mossy's video addon (actually I am running version 2.1.2 in kodi).

It doesn't stream properly. I can't open the programs. It shows this error message:

error playing or downloading episode see log for details

This happens in my MINIX NEO X8- H and also in my SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 MINI I9195, however the addon WORKS without problems in Windows laptop.
Maybe there is any kind of incompatibility with Android devices... ??

Please help.
(2014-11-20, 15:25)Nito^^ Wrote: Hello, I need help with the IRISH TV Mossy's video addon (actually I am running version 2.1.2 in kodi).

It doesn't stream properly. I can't open the programs. It shows this error message:

error playing or downloading episode see log for details

This happens in my MINIX NEO X8- H and also in my SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 MINI I9195, however the addon WORKS without problems in Windows laptop.
Maybe there is any kind of incompatibility with Android devices... ??

Please help.

I'm having the same problem. Any fixes?
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.17