"script.favourites not found" but I've put it everywhere it could need to be?
First off, phenomenal skin. I'd used transparency for years, which is still fantastic. After recently getting a 1080p TV, tried Xperience, and it is so well suited to hidef.

Only minor things have kept it from being my dream skin, and I'm willing to get into the guts to help that happen. So the tiles on the home screens, (which are a great idea that I'd love to see more of), I can choose any link type I want, but cannot choose favourites. If I select "favourites" as the link type, and then click on the box that should launch the favourites menu to select an item, nothing happens in the gui. In the logs, that click shows the output:

22:19:41 T:3006675712 DEBUG: ExecuteXBMCAction : Translating RunScript(script.favourites,property=HomeVideoTile1)
22:19:41 T:3006675712 DEBUG: ExecuteXBMCAction : To RunScript(script.favourites,property=HomeVideoTile1)
22:19:41 T:3006675712 ERROR: Python script "script.favourites" does not exist

In the skin's addon XML I see that it imports script.favourites version 4.0.4, so I got the last revision of 4.0.4 from the repo, and placed it in .xbmc/addons/ .xbmc/userdata/addon_data and /usr/share/xbmc/addons/, open permissions on all. Rebooted, no change.

Placed script.favourites version 4.0.7 in same locations, changed addon xml to import 4.0.7, rebooted, no luck.

I can get an individual item to work with the tile by doing custom as link type, and then activatewindow whatever

what am I missing?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"script.favourites not found" but I've put it everywhere it could need to be?0