Modr Request - Tri Panel update
I'm hoping a skin Mod'r will like this update to Tri Panel and take on the update. It looks like it might be an easy mod for someone with experience.

This Tri Panel is from the skin Presence (which I loved but no longer works). I think it was the best Tri Panel I've seen with very wise use of space & great aesthetics.
I used it for both Library mode and Files Mode. Screen shots...

... for File mode in-place of the year/ratings/etc it makes sense to have the video resolution, file size/date
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
perhaps not all you want, but at least a bit:
now on GIT.
...same for square tripanel of course:
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
that looks nice - thanks for the very quick work!

in those screens I noticed a few things...

* the movie list show year, twice.
* Layer Cake poster seems cut off on the left side (I know it is on the right due to the center panel)?
* are you planing to add the logos, ratings, etc?
- shown twice because movies are sorted by year.
- fixed some stuff already
- rating is visible when sorted by title
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Nice job on the new layout choice Phil!
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Is this is the latest repo update... my tripanel is still the original?
Phil?
not on repo yet.
(2013-01-22, 02:28)Livin Wrote: I'm hoping a skin Mod'r will like this update to Tri Panel and take on the update. It looks like it might be an easy mod for someone with experience.

This Tri Panel is from the skin Presence (which I loved but no longer works). I think it was the best Tri Panel I've seen with very wise use of space & great aesthetics.
I used it for both Library mode and Files Mode. Screen shots...

... for File mode in-place of the year/ratings/etc it makes sense to have the video resolution, file size/date

These views are avaiable in skin diffuse, the tri panel view from prescence was modified.

Does this mod stop the side scroll bar? I use this view for date sort, and I can only scroll a few dates before it clicks left and hits the fast scroll. It's very annoying when trying to access just 1 date. If not, how do I delete the side scroll bar?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modr Request - Tri Panel update1