• 6(current)
v12 Neon 2.5.9
(2013-02-04, 16:11)Sweetpotatis Wrote: Maybe a late answer but anyway, here is the thing I did.

Go in to add-on settings for Artwork Downloader, scroll down to advanced and check the box that reads "Use local files". Then you check or uncheck the artwork you want to download and just run the add-on. Worked like a charm for me, picked up my local artwork instead of the standard one on artwork.tv.

That is the correct way to get all your existing local artwork in your database so that the Frodo can use it.
Make sure that Artwork downloader completes its full cycle though. More information in the Artwork downloader forum thread.
(2013-02-04, 16:11)Sweetpotatis Wrote: There is an option in the skin settings called "Use a local landscape.jpg insted of regular thumb on TV level" which is ofc checked. But when I am using the view called Media View they are not showing and instead the fanart is showing both in the thumb and in the background.
I probably broke those options when fixing the normal fanart usage in Frodo.
I am not sure that an option like this is still workable in Frodo, or that the only correct solution is to use the úse local fanart' option provided by Artwork downloader.

Ok, thanks for the fast reply.

I might sound retarded but what do you mean by "úse local fanart' option provided by Artwork downloader"?

Is it in the settings or do I have to do something manually?
Please read the artwork downloader thread, I am on my way home and on phone. It's a setting in the artwork downloader preferences

Or you could read the post a few posts up that explains how to do it.
1) Artwork Downloader settings -> Enable Local File Use
2) Run Artwork Downloader
3) Let it run FULLY.
4) Profit!
Oh you mean that setting, that´s what I explained in my first post Smile

Just a little misunderstanding on my part, sorry about that.

Keep up the good work and I will report back if I run into any other problems with the skin!
Yeah I need to figure out if it makes sense to overrule the new way Frodo handles local fanart, I guess it doesn't.
That would mean those few options (which probably do not actually do anything anymore) need to be removed from the skin settings dialog.
Hi all

Does anyone have this problem when they pres [s] for the shutdown menu?

Your picture is not working, but I suspect it is the same issue that is already reported earlier in the thread.
Did you check the FAQ in the first post?
(2013-02-06, 00:17)Kibje Wrote: Your picture is not working, but I suspect it is the same issue that is already reported earlier in the thread.
Did you check the FAQ in the first post?

Darn it work in the preview and immediately after posting.

Looks like one of the issues described is the same as my issue. I'kll give the replacement a go.

Thanks!
Is it just for me or is Neon (GIT) marked as broken in Passion-XBMC repository for Frodo?
(2013-02-08, 00:38)Sweetpotatis Wrote: Is it just for me or is Neon (GIT) marked as broken in Passion-XBMC repository for Frodo?

Working over here
When running SpotiMC artist slideshow is enabled by default, but you can still enable it under settings in Neon resulting in 2 artist slide show running at the same time.

Just a note.

Great work!
(2013-02-08, 12:44)SKIBBE Wrote: When running SpotiMC artist slideshow is enabled by default, but you can still enable it under settings in Neon resulting in 2 artist slide show running at the same time.

Just a note.

Great work!

Oh thank you for finding this. I run both at home and that has been mildly annoying me.
I will have to check if Artist Slideshow, Neon or SpotiMC is to blame Wink
Hi I am using XBMC Frodo 12 (Final) with Neon skin 2.5.7. Should say that you all have put a lot of work into this.

I have noticed that when scanning media the scanning information bar is oriented towards the top left and not in the top centre as previously. This overlays the date/time info hence would it be possible to move it back to the centre.

Also under movies the filter (in the left hand options)the advanced filter (one of the key features of Frodo 12)does not seem to work. Would you be able to please look into this.

Thanks.
(2013-02-09, 22:59)rybackisback Wrote: Hi I am using XBMC Frodo 12 (Final) with Neon skin 2.5.7. Should say that you all have put a lot of work into this.

I have noticed that when scanning media the scanning information bar is oriented towards the top left and not in the top centre as previously. This overlays the date/time info hence would it be possible to move it back to the centre.

Also under movies the filter (in the left hand options)the advanced filter (one of the key features of Frodo 12)does not seem to work. Would you be able to please look into this.

Thanks.

The first issue is mentioned several times in thread, and there is a solution in the first post of this thread under FAQ.

The second issue is already known, you are correct that the Advanced Filter functionality has not been added to this skin yet.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon 2.5.93