• 7(current)
v12 Neon 2.5.9
thanks Kibje for your prompt reply.

I have also found that under movie details the path information is missing. It used to be there with the previous version of Neon
Do you have the setting enabled under skin settings?
Under setting I do not have "skin settings" anymore. Can you be more specific. If I switch back to the original neon skin I can see the path and also skin settings.
(2013-02-10, 02:35)rybackisback Wrote: Under setting I do not have "skin settings" anymore.

I did a fresh install of Frodo and then installed Passion Repo and then Neon. I also don't see the "Skin" menu inside system settings.

Did I miss a step or is this a know bug that is being worked on?

Cheers.

Windows 7 Pro, Intel Core2 Quad 2.33 ghz, 4 gig ram, 15TB unRaid Server
I would like to make a small request, if possible. For the Media tags (like 720P Dolby Digital, etc.), would it be possible to also have a tag to differentiate between 8-bit encoding and 10-bit encoding (Hi10P)? A lot of anime fansubbers are starting to use 10-bit exclusively, so it would be good to be able to see which ones are going to play correctly or not.
(2013-02-10, 03:19)PilGrim Wrote:
(2013-02-10, 02:35)rybackisback Wrote: Under setting I do not have "skin settings" anymore.

I did a fresh install of Frodo and then installed Passion Repo and then Neon. I also don't see the "Skin" menu inside system settings.

Did I miss a step or is this a know bug that is being worked on?

Cheers.

Skin settings has been moved in Frodo, could you both please read the FAQ in the first post!
(2013-02-10, 07:15)xbmchermit Wrote: I would like to make a small request, if possible. For the Media tags (like 720P Dolby Digital, etc.), would it be possible to also have a tag to differentiate between 8-bit encoding and 10-bit encoding (Hi10P)? A lot of anime fansubbers are starting to use 10-bit exclusively, so it would be good to be able to see which ones are going to play correctly or not.

I am not sure if XBMC can detect this already, would have to look into it.
Do you know of other skins that do this?
(2013-02-10, 02:35)rybackisback Wrote: Under setting I do not have "skin settings" anymore. Can you be more specific. If I switch back to the original neon skin I can see the path and also skin settings.

You still have not read the FAQ.
You obviously seem to the expert and I have read the FAQ and I can find skin settings in the default confluence skin but not in your neon skin. So could you kindly give me the path to the skin settings in the 2.70 neon skin version.
Also I still cannot under FAQ find a solution to the scanning being offset to the top left corner. Could you kindly provide the specific link in the FAQ where the solution is. Thanks
Skin settings have been moved to Appearance - Skin - Settings as is required in Frodo.

The scanning has been offset to top left corner in version 2.5.7. It has been fixed in 2.5.8 and there is a download available for people who can't wait until their skin auto-updates. The download is in the third line of the skins known issues, which are in the first post under the FAQ heading.
Thanks Kibje. You are awesome. Will wait for 2.5.8 update. Keep up the great work
messing with neon skin I accidentally removed system settings shortcut, is there a way to access skin settings to enable it again?
(2013-02-15, 15:22)chtamina Wrote: messing with neon skin I accidentally removed system settings shortcut, is there a way to access skin settings to enable it again?

Oh hehe, let me think.

The settings for all skins are saved in guisettings.xml in your userdata folder.
You could try shutting xbmc down, moving that file (rename it) then starting xbmc again. All settings should revert to default.

I am at work at the moment so can't look at the precise setting you need to change in guisettings.xml to selectively enable the system settings shortcut.
This should work fine though.
What do you mean you erased the shortcut? If you mean you "hide" it from the main menu, you can always get into settings by hitting "S" on your keyboard and choosing settings from that menu.
Not if you're using an ATV 2 with its remote, BTW installed quartz skin that run smoother on my box
Thanks
ohh .. i see

You never mentioned that in the OP. In that case, if you had deleted the guisettings.xml from your userdata folder xbmc would have reverted back to a "freshly" installed state for skin and settings but your library would still be intact
In recent items in the home screen in both movies & tv shows the first line of the synopsis is cut off in half ie. you can only see half of the sentence in the first line. Has this been fixed in version 2.5.8
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon 2.5.93