Recently Added Movies - Not Updating
Guys, I am having a problem with "recently added movies" being updated after a scan.

I am running OpenElec 12933 on my 256 model Pi. It scans the movies fine, and gets the fan art etc.. but they are not appear in my "Recently Added Movies" list or front page...

Any ideas?

Edit : Hmm.. will give this a try first : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=145711

I'm new here, but my understanding is that the "Recently Added" behavior changed from Eden to Frodo. Frodo now uses the files' date/time (ctime/mtime) instead of using the actual date it was added to the XBMC database.

You can change back to the Eden behavior (and IMHO, the proper behavior) by editing your advancedsettings.xml file.
(2013-01-23, 03:07)FooSchmoo Wrote: I'm new here, but my understanding is that the "Recently Added" behavior changed from Eden to Frodo. Frodo now uses the files' date/time (ctime/mtime) instead of using the actual date it was added to the XBMC database.

You can change back to the Eden behavior (and IMHO, the proper behavior) by editing your advancedsettings.xml file.

Cheers, i'd already found that out though (see my edit above) Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Added Movies - Not Updating0