Linux Updated from Eden to Frodo RC2 and Confluence has no backgrounds
I updated my XBMCbuntu Eden install to Frodo RC2 by adding the unstable PPA and performing an apt-get update and apt-get upgrade. The install seems to have gone fine, but when I switch to the Confluence skin that should have been updated for Frodo, I get only a black screen in the background. All the backgrounds seem to have disappeared. I'm not talking about customer backgrounds, but the default screens, ala the blue bokeh screen that usually comes up first....it's gone.

Is there any way I can resintall Confluence? I can't do it through the GUI, as I can't choose "Uninstall" when I bring up the Confluence add-on preferences.

Thanks.
Having same issue here, the bubbles background from Frodo is missing after i switched some skins.

I am looking for a way to get it back. I know one way to get it back. but it involves a great deal of tinkering on my innstall.

I delete the userdata folder and then restart XBMC. The userdata folder is made again with the background.

But i want to know if there is a simpler method to get the background back after changing skins?
Install nightly version
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Nightly does not help, this does:

Code:
diff guisettings.xml guisettings.xml~
597c597
<         <skincolors>SKINDEFAULT.xml</skincolors>
---
>         <skincolors>SKINDEFAULT</skincolors>
599c599
<         <skintheme>SKINDEFAULT</skintheme>
---
>         <skintheme>Lite_Floor</skintheme>

Can even be done from gui, by just pushing the arrows in the skin config on the theme and colors line.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Updated from Eden to Frodo RC2 and Confluence has no backgrounds0