Is it possible to change the font color of an item in the episode list?
Question 
Is it possible to change the font color of the video/episode in the Show List based on its' file extension (see pic below)? If not based on the extension, are there any other conditions that could be used to change the text color?

If not, do you know of any other skins that offer this?

I'm trying to keep track of my Missing Episodes by creating a "media stub" .disc file in the Show Folder. I need a way to recognize the missing episodes in the list, and prefer not to use an .nfo file for the episodes.

I don't mind a little hacking, but not too much. I'm looking through Confluences' ViewsVideoLibrary.xml file right now, but -- it's been a long day, so I thought I'd just ask instead. Wink

EDIT 1: I just found the skinners' List of Boolean Conditions. The answer is here somewhere...

EDIT 2: Getting closer...

EDIT 3: StringCompare(info,string) ... so ... StringCompare( ListItem.FileExtension, "disc" ) would be BOOL TRUE. Now how do I add that to Confluence?

Answering my own Q for anyone's future benefit... Lots of people around the forums want a solution to XBMC not showing "wanted" or "missing" episodes in their library.

In "ViewsVideoLibrary.xml", find the view you wish to edit, then <visible>StringCompare(ListItem.FileExtension,disc)</visible>.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it possible to change the font color of an item in the episode list?0