Libcec and sony bravia w4500 TV
Hello

I have bought a libcec adapter. I have a sony bravia w4500 with 3 hdmi ports. The TV should support CEC on all 3 HDMI ports. But I can't get it to work.
XBMC (linux) finds the adapter fine and I have configured it, but still my TV won't find the adapter.
I have tried in all the HDMI ports, and tried with 3 different HDMI cables.

Have anyone got it working on sony tv's and even better on a sony w4500 TV?

I have been writing with pulse-eight support and even though they have been very help full, we have not been able to find a solution.
I hope someone out there can give me a clue of what is going wrong.

Best regards

Rantzauer
I have a 40W4000 Bravia and my Raspberry Pi talks to it fine via CEC. I do sometimes have to fiddle with the Bravia Link bits to get it to work if I've switched away on my AVR (the Pi is routed through an Onkyo amp to the TV).
Thanks Noggin for your feed back.

Then you say you have to fiddle with the bravia link to get it work, what do you then mean. Is it just that you have to search for HDMI devices again, or is there something more to it?

/Rantzauer
(2013-01-22, 23:13)rantzauer Wrote: Thanks Noggin for your feed back.

Then you say you have to fiddle with the bravia link to get it work, what do you then mean. Is it just that you have to search for HDMI devices again, or is there something more to it?

/Rantzauer

Don't have it connected at the moment - but the on-screen graphics reflected that Raspberry Pi was connected - as they also do when my DVD/BD player is connected to the TV via the amp as well. I sometimes had to press 'SYNC MENU' in the Bravia Sync area at the top of my TV remote. They appeared as Player 1 and Player 2 I think.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Libcec and sony bravia w4500 TV0