Tv time errors and bugs noticed please fix
hello I wondering if you can please help me out been at this for hours testing trying to make this add on work

first of all I downloaded this add on went into channel wizard the display of the wizard is right of screen I can't even see what I am configuring because of this bug

secondly wherein it getting the live steam from the channelling preload I notice they point to a folder

thirdly what the difference between this add on and pseudo tv?

fourthly time tv refuses to add my video folder which contains a ts file?

fifth I can't seem to have 1 channel streams to add to this how do you do this

sixth how do I add streams like the ones that come pre loaded I want to add more content of this sort eg the fox news live how would I go about adding something similar like this

I would be very gratefully if you could help me as I have been at this for hours
(2013-01-22, 18:19)jamie steed Wrote: hello I wondering if you can please help me out been at this for hours testing trying to make this add on work

first of all I downloaded this add on went into channel wizard the display of the wizard is right of screen I can't even see what I am configuring because of this bug

secondly wherein it getting the live steam from the channelling preload I notice they point to a folder

thirdly what the difference between this add on and pseudo tv?

fourthly time tv refuses to add my video folder which contains a ts file?

fifth I can't seem to have 1 channel streams to add to this how do you do this

sixth how do I add streams like the ones that come pre loaded I want to add more content of this sort eg the fox news live how would I go about adding something similar like this

I would be very gratefully if you could help me as I have been at this for hours

seventh, this addon has not been updated for at least a year. The guy who was working on it vanished. Your best bet is to get PseudoTV working, but you should post whatever problems in the Pseudo thread because Jason102 is very busy with life and will probably not look around the forum for people having problems with PTV.

Mark

oh how nice abandoning the add-on what a waste of add-on

Thankful very much I located the PsuedoTV thread

Thankyou
Who has the Source code for Tvtime?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv time errors and bugs noticed please fix0