Video and Audio Settings on Acer Revo
Evening All

Finally decided to give XBMC (Eden) a go on Windows 7 and so far so good. I have an Acer Revo R3600 and I would like to get some advice on what settings I should be setting for both Audio and Video for the best all round performance, I intend to connect it to my TV via HDMI.

Any help would be really appreciated as my other Revo is running XBMC Live (Dharma) so completely different settings.

Thanks in Advance

Mark
Any Ideas Guys?
Does anyone have an Acer Revo running Windows and XBMC 11 Eden? It would be really helpful to understand your setup?

Thanks
Most of the defaults should be fine. Since you don't have an audio receiver, you'll have to leave the AC3 and DTS receiver options off. You may want to enable video hardware acceleration to ease the load. This is describe in the wiki article HOW-TO:Enable Hardware Accelerated Decoding via DXVA2 in XBMC for Windows.

Take a look at the wiki, it has good setup info and descriptions for other things as well if you get into trouble. Link to the wiki is in the top bar.

Enjoy XBMC!
HP Stream Mini w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Toshiba 37"
Intel NUC8i3BEH w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> LG OLED55C3PUA -> S/PDIF -> Sony HT-CT80
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467 -> HDMI -> Toshiba 47L7200U

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video and Audio Settings on Acer Revo0