• 2(current)
WIP Celestium
Very nice. Looking forward to seeing this one come to light.
Looks amazing!
Very excited to see my new default skin. Wink
Looks awesome and glad to hear it will be "repo ready."
HTPC: ASRock B75M-ITX LGA | Intel i-3 3.3GHZ | 4GB | Samsung SSD + WD 2TB x2
Not a fan of the main menu placement in home.
But dem viewtypes... That is class.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
Awesome. Nice colors, dark but not black. Love it.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
Just finished up the icon view mockup:

oke this is a skin i must have. are you planning to get more color's?
(2013-02-01, 11:29)noiz13 Wrote: oke this is a skin i must have. are you planning to get more color's?

Thanks, I will probably leave extra colors / themes up to the modders, or it would be something we add very late in development.
Just updated the first post with an Imgur gallery now that the forum supports it. More images will be added over time
If your going with tabs, might be a good idea to add all sort orders in tabs next to it and do a sendclick to the sort order button on focus of the tabs.
(2013-02-01, 17:38)Big_Noid Wrote: If your going with tabs, might be a good idea to add all sort orders in tabs next to it and do a sendclick to the sort order button on focus of the tabs.

I'll have to chat with Hitcher about that. I was thinking of doing this with the tabs:

(2013-02-01, 17:38)Big_Noid Wrote: If your going with tabs, might be a good idea to add all sort orders in tabs next to it and do a sendclick to the sort order button on focus of the tabs.

Seeing as there's about 9 of them there's not enough room and that's before you take different languages into consideration.
Here is a quick preview of the home screen, keep in mind the capture software causes the animations to be a little choppy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4dwPGjoR...e=youtu.be
Beautiful!! Can't wait to try this skin.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Celestium14