• 1(current)
WIP Celestium
Well, here we are again. A new year, an impending XBMC release chock full of new features, and now a new skin to go with it. This skin represents some ideas that have been floating around in my head for a few months, and I've finally decided to put pen to paper so to speak. Hitcher and I are hard at work getting it done. As per usual no release schedule, but this skin will be fully official repo ready upon release, and support all the latest features, ie global search, watchlist, etc...

So, let me introduce to you......

watch gallery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4dwPGjoR...e=youtu.be

Donations for Celestium are gratefully accepted:

jaw drops...

now where's that download link! ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Very Nice!!!

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Nod Wow!
Looks very nice, can't wait to try it!
(2013-01-23, 04:49)deh2k7 Wrote: Looks very nice, can't wait to try it!

Trust me, you wont.
i'm down
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
That looks amazing.
Finally.... one new non-Metro-style skin project... !!!

Looking very nice Arcanthur. Keep it up.

Cheers
Nessus
Love the pop up menu
Just a note to say that the home screens above are from the working version.
Looks great guys. This skin might be the first one that will make me move away from Alaska ;-)
(2013-01-24, 21:22)Hitcher Wrote: Just a note to say that the home screens above are from the working version.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that the home screen pics are live (not just mockups). I'll try to get a video posted so you guys can see the animations. There are some little touches that make it shine! Big Grin
Thanks for the compliments guys! I wish I had more time each day to work on it, as I probably want it done more than anyone. lol

I'm working on mocking up some other views currently, I'll update once those are ready.
Also, I wanted to point out that we are creating this to be touch screen friendly as well, so it should work well on Android tablets. (No iPad support though as I'm not designing for 4x3)
This is were I am with the poster view (the posters will obviously slide up as they scroll into focus):

Also shows the watched flag, as well as shows were you left off if you'd been watching.
* droool *
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Celestium14