empty bluecop repository?
This is somewhat of an old thread, but I have followed every hint there is to get bluecop installed and displaying addons correctly. I've "forced refresh" -- nothing. I've deleted the Addons16.db file and restarted the PC -- nothing. I've installed an olded version (1.0.0) of bluecop -- nothing.

I do have one addon showing up in the repo, however, and that is the VEVO addon. Nothing else! It's driving me crazy -- I'm just trying to get the Amazon Prime and Hulu addons...

My setup:
Windows 7
Kodi (most recent version)

I'm going to let it stand for a bit as is to see if it "magically" appears (I read a thread where this happened to someone). I will wait patiently for a response :-)

R/
Nick
For those that still see it as empty, try this, go to the Misc options while in add-ons (I get to this by pressing left on my remote in my skin, same menu where if you were in your movies you can change the list type, with view options) and uncheck the box, Hide incompatible.

Unfortunately all of the BlueCop Video Addons will show up for you, but, at least for me, they are all incompatible.

Why they are incompatible is another story.
Possibly they are not updated for Helix.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Im in the same boat, repo is empty minus Vevo. Tried the force refresh and check for updates. Was about to try 1.0.0 version until I saw this thread. I'm running a fresh install of 14.1, on Win 7. The only thing I really want is the Amazon prime. I can get it in Windows Media Center but like the Kodi interface better. I tried SuperRepo to install bluecop and still empty. Also read Amazon was in SuperRepo but I could not find it. Any other way to install it?
Most addons in this repo are dead or have been replaced by others. For amazon prime, look at AddonScripterDe's addon. For freecable/daily show addons look at USTV VOD.
(2015-02-05, 05:37)nfg_118822 Wrote: Im in the same boat, repo is empty minus Vevo. Tried the force refresh and check for updates. Was about to try 1.0.0 version until I saw this thread. I'm running a fresh install of 14.1, on Win 7. The only thing I really want is the Amazon prime. I can get it in Windows Media Center but like the Kodi interface better. I tried SuperRepo to install bluecop and still empty. Also read Amazon was in SuperRepo but I could not find it. Any other way to install it?
go away with your superrepo requests.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-02-05, 09:42)slices Wrote: Most addons in this repo are dead or have been replaced by others. For amazon prime, look at AddonScripterDe's addon. For freecable/daily show addons look at USTV VOD.

I tried the AddonScripterDe's but it just launches the page in the Chrome browser and then I loose my remote functionality. I can make it play but can't maximize the video.

(2015-02-05, 09:50)nickr Wrote: go away with your superrepo requests.

I wasn't requesting SuperRepo, I was just requesting an Amazon Prime add-on that works with just remote functionality. I love Kodi and its so much faster and better looking than WMC but I need a remote only Amazon app so I will have to stick with it for now. Confused
Strange I know that add-on is having some teething issues but when I tried it, it streamed Amazon prime direct through kodi.
(2015-02-05, 19:29)slices Wrote: Strange I know that add-on is having some teething issues but when I tried it, it streamed Amazon prime direct through kodi.

I have gotten maybe 2 videos to actually play from AddonScripterDe, the rest either sit on a blank screen or give an error.

Are you on Kodi 14 or an older version?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
empty bluecop repository?1