empty bluecop repository?
- Sometimes it helps to restart XBMC. Somehow it sometimes gets stuck while parsing the repository information.
- Using Fusion will not help as it will just install the same repository file.

Maybe the repository file is broken. If so, you have two option:
1.) Tell bluecop about it so he can fix it (if nobody tells him he might not know it)
2.) Use SuperRepo as it includes (almost) all known addons

@poofix: Seems the Free Cable addon has some troubles with Python. Edit: User who installed Free Cable using SR "<user> got it up.. looks ok"
(2013-01-24, 00:37)artrafael Wrote: System > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > locate and highlight "bluecop Add-on Repository" > open context menu ("c" on keyboard or right mouse click) > Force refresh

Thanks!! Big Grin
Ok, I'm having the same problem... empty bluecop repository, and maybe I'm missing something but how do I force refresh on an apple tv? Is the context menu the slide menu that pops out from the left side of the screen? If so, there is nothing there about force refresh. If not, I'm not quite sure how to do "c" on the keyboard when apple tv does not have one (or right mouse click either). I'm still learning all of the lingo and procedures to this stuff so sorry if this seems like a stupid request...
(2013-02-26, 16:08)kbstatt Wrote: Ok, I'm having the same problem... empty bluecop repository, and maybe I'm missing something but how do I force refresh on an apple tv? Is the context menu the slide menu that pops out from the left side of the screen? If so, there is nothing there about force refresh. If not, I'm not quite sure how to do "c" on the keyboard when apple tv does not have one (or right mouse click either). I'm still learning all of the lingo and procedures to this stuff so sorry if this seems like a stupid request...

hold the menu button (apple tv remote) for some seconds while the bluecop repo is marked - force refresh.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
Thanks. I did that and it worked. However, everything but ESPN and Yahoo Music videos are listed as Broken and when you click on the add on it says Dependencies not met...
Hi, also having issues with seeing blank bluecop repository on freshly jailbreak ATV2. Latest XBMC version. Not sure how to force refresh without keyboard attached? Impossible? Thanks
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

(2013-03-08, 09:17)spstack Wrote: Not sure how to force refresh without keyboard attached?

The "Force refresh" option is located on the context menu for the selected repository. See XBMC_for_iOS_specific_FAQ (wiki), in particular, section 2.3.
Like the others that still didn't work. Thanks though. Smile
spstack, pressing and holding MENU button does not bring up the context menu ?
I had the same problem on atv2. I kept hitting force refresh ( hold down menu button on highlighted addon) and it worked for me. Just have to keep doing it.
Should have clarified... bringing up the menu worked. Force refresh did not. I will try multiple times though. Thanks for the help. Leaving for Nascar in Vegas so have to try this on Tuesday!
Yep.... tried force refresh multiple times and no go.
Please report empty repo-problem in the Bug Thread about it: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=157211
Force refresh does not work......

But hitting check for updates does. I bet most in their multiple attempts at force refresh accidentally hit check for updates and voila, problem solved.
(2013-03-17, 04:58)corpgator Wrote: Force refresh does not work......

But hitting check for updates does. I bet most in their multiple attempts at force refresh accidentally hit check for updates and voila, problem solved.

Force refresh worked for me in one shot
XBMC Fever..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
empty bluecop repository?1