Problem with script browser
i am currenttly using the latest cvs build from 9-27-2005, just switched from the pimped edition i got back in august.

i was wondering how in the pimped edition, as well as the other builds i have gotten, such as from the [admin note-- team-xbmc do not recommend using slayer] evox auto installer, or ultimate boot disc 4.0.

it's the blue and red buttons on the bottom right of the initial screeen. red is for reboot, power, and dashboard. the blue button when clicked, brings up a list of scripts installed in a menu format, rather then clicking the scripts button and using the file explorer to launch them.

i have searched here, and xboxscripts, and cannnot find what script i need, or .xml file i have to edit to add this functionality. any help or even just a point in the right direction would be most helpfull.
you ask in such a weird way, i'm not sure i understand exactly what you mean Sad

but if you wonder how you can edit the scripts menu on home?

edit
Quote:skin/project mayhem iii/pal/dialogsubmenu.xml
instructions are included.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(pike @ sep. 30 2005,17:03 Wrote:you ask in such a weird way, i'm not sure i understand exactly what you mean Sad

but if you wonder how you can edit the scripts menu on home?

edit
Quote:skin/project mayhem iii/pal/dialogsubmenu.xml
instructions are included.
sorry about the way i phrased the question, i tend to be long winded at times.

i think this is exactly what i was looking for though, thank you.

a means to edit this menu shown here to include additional scripts by name.

http://chokemaniac.loafamotive.com/gfx....s25.jpg

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with script browser0