Need to display version number
It should be somewhere. If it is not provided then please provide this. Good place to do it is in Setup under "info" option.

Most of software and devioces have this.

Checking files for name or content is not appropriate as it is not runtime. only program can report its version reliabvly (even if it takes it from a configuration file).

Thanks.
It already displays this under system info.
And if its not there then blame the skin you are using (hope its not mine)
prae5 Wrote:It already displays this under system info.

Where?

I do not see any menu item on any screen of name "system info"

Well I use Confluence which I believe is default. If this does not show system info... then i wonder why it is default during installation. Lack of version display is serious omission in every application and system.
maciekskontakt Wrote:Where?

Well I use Confluence which I believe is default. If this does not show system info... then i wonder why it is default during installation. Lack of version display is serious omission in every application and system.

It is there in confluence, simply go to system, arrow over to the right and you will see System Info where you'll get your version info.

Or if you have an MCE remote, simply hit the info button from the home screen.
maciekskontakt Wrote:Where?

Its there in just about 99% of the skins, and is most definately there in Confluence.

Sounds like user error to me and you are looking in the wrong place.

System -> System info and then it is in big blue letters on every screen in that section.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need to display version number0