Solved issue with Movie Sets in Frodo
Jonathan thanks for the quick reply with some explanation of the change and a link to the disclosure. I assume that the dev level docs are somewhere nestled within the site somewhere? I appreciate you answering a couple of my questions. For me now since Tags not working the way i wish i will keep Frodo install as a work in progress until such time there is better integration within the library with tags and see how that works. So i will stick with eden for now and experiment around with Frodo and may start digging around in the code when i get a chance, but appreciate your honesty. Also is there a fixpack release pattern of tested interim fixes other than the nightly builds?
I doubt tags will change all that much in future, other than perhaps slightly tweaking the creation/editing of them.

We are planning a 12.1 release - nightlies will be from master, i.e. the Gotham branch, and only critical fixes will be pushed into any 12.1 release. There's a handful of minor commits already queued up - I expect the Frodo branch will be getting periodic updates with these fixes from time to time. As soon as we have enough to warrant a release, we'll push it out.

As for dev docs, it's a similar story with a lot of software: The docs are what you see when you browse the code pretty much. There's some doxy, but it's nowhere near complete as yet. It's more a matter of slowly evolving the docs as new code is written and old code replaced. Ofcourse, if you have any queries about the code, you're welcome to ask - all help appreciated Smile

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I'm having trouble getting sets to work. I no longer have to use a plugin correct? I just choose "group movies into sets" in the settings area? But then only Back To the Future jumps into a set. all of the others stay apart. Is that the only movie defined as a set? lol And is there an easier way to get the set box artwork rather than finding one you like, downloading it manually and then pointing to the path from inside XBMC?
Never mind, I see that I must remove and re-scan my movies and that I do indeed have to manually choose the artwork. Just didn;t want to do all of that and then find out there was a quicker way! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
issue with Movie Sets in Frodo0