Release MYEPi - Light Skin - Status: 0.2.0315 alpha 2 released
Please follow instructions here SuperRepo

This repo has ALL the add-ons available for XBMC. my skin will be under skins Smile

(2013-03-22, 13:02)Broads Wrote: Quick Question, how do I load new skins onto the pi, I can only see a couple on the official repo, and am currently using metropolis.

Thanks
Thanks, If I can work it out, I will give your skin ago, Thanks.
New update, just minor

just some quick fixes,
new view
also new way to navigate through Main Menu ( Part from feedback)
Sweet. haven't boot my Pi since last testing but will have a look soon.
sweet, i will check it out when i get home Big Grin
thanks
wow this is cool, i like what you have done...
and the oddest thing, i can actually view some dvd menus now..and it seems some dvds are playing much better with this skin than with anything else...i had developed an addon to play dvds, but with this skin sometimes i dont seem to need that, it is sometimes playing normally...that is awesome...it is still buggy, like i got the dvd menu playing just fine, then when i clicked on the main movie, it froze but if i hit the forward button it went to the next chapter and then i hit the back button and it started at the beginning and played fine...well done!
i would say that what would be nice to have, is a way to put your favorite addons (like youtube or tubeplus etc) onto the main menu so you can just go to it, instead of having to search through all of your installed addons
and the way the menus moves up and down is nice but a little insensitive, if i want to move up 1 level, from play disc to programs i move my mouse up, and i have to go up 2 levels for it to move at all, and by then it goes too far too fast so i am at weather (which i dont use at all Big Grin so it would be nice to turn it off if i could ) but really this is a nice skin, dont think i am knocking it in any way...just offering some ideas that i think would make it more friendly...so maybe instead of moving focus by scrolling the menu items up or down you could just make them highlightable just by hovering over them?

really this is very cool!
love this skin, stuck between this skin or Si02, Is there any way to customize the homescreen to remove (videos, music, pictures) certain options or add (custom fav, script, addon)? Finally, is possible to add an exit command to the menu instead of going to the bottom --> clicking power button --> selecting exit. Simple visual changes to help with spouse approval for HTPC. Again appreciate the great work and as people have commented, this skin is very responsive.
Thanks for the feedback, will work on the first suggestion.

as for when you are at you video menu or anywhere on your skin and you want to go home, just touch the bottom right corner Wink a menu will pop up, or if you just touch the corner and click it will select the "Home" strait away.

let me know what you think.

(2013-03-29, 14:49)wildpatel Wrote: love this skin, stuck between this skin or Si02, Is there any way to customize the homescreen to remove (videos, music, pictures) certain options or add (custom fav, script, addon)? Finally, is possible to add an exit command to the menu instead of going to the bottom --> clicking power button --> selecting exit. Simple visual changes to help with spouse approval for HTPC. Again appreciate the great work and as people have commented, this skin is very responsive.
shaping really nice Wink
I like the latest updates
- Movies view "MYE Original" is looking really nice now, clean with all info and is really snappy but "MYE Info" is nice too, so not easy to decide now Smile
- "Working" animation is nice Wink I know is just a beginning but once finished is going to be really nice

nice work so far, I think once is finished or even before is going to be my choice Wink
What is the status of this skin?
bry- I have been busy and distracted with other stuff, but do have some updates on the pipeline for it. Will keep on working on it!
if you have tried, let me know what you think, its very early work keep that in mind.
Thanks
Hi MYEtro, good to hear you are still on top of this skin!

Can you add your skin to the XBMC Skin Development Repository?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=159372

Currently using Amber as default skin, will test your skin a bit more and I am just waiting for it to become as stable as Amber.
(2013-05-07, 21:03)zilexa Wrote: Hi MYEtro, good to hear you are still on top of this skin!

Can you add your skin to the XBMC Skin Development Repository?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=159372

Currently using Amber as default skin, will test your skin a bit more and I am just waiting for it to become as stable as Amber.

came here to say this - please add to dev repo
just wondering if there are any updates Huh
does the development ends?
would be a shame ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MYEPi - Light Skin - Status: 0.2.0315 alpha 2 released0