Video add-ons
Hi all, sorry if this is a newb question. I very much like the Rapier skin - it looks perfect. There is one problem I'm having with it though - I can't access any add-ons except for Program add-ons. When I highlight Programs, the only option above that is labeled "Add ons" which takes me to program add-ons, which I rarely use. Highlighting Programs itself and pressing enter takes me to a screen that allows me to add sources and access the Program add-ons. Can someone explain to me how to either add other things to the Programs menu option, or access the rest of the add-ons? Thanks!
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

System > (up arrow) > Add-ons > Get Add-ons
Holy quick replies, of which you are the master! Thanks for responding, but not what I'm looking for. I already have my add-ons installed, in fact I can access a few of them in the favorites list. I just can't get to the rest via the programs menu option.
Did you click on "Program Add-ons" to open the list of these add-ons? Are all the add-ons you've installed classified as "Program add-ons"? If not, then look for them under the appropriate menu options, such as Video or Music.
No, I have plenty of Video add-ons, like Hulu, Al-Jazeera, etc. What I am saying is that I don't have those menu options. Only the one, that leads to Program add-ons.
If I go to System -> Add-ons -> Enabled Add-ons, I can see them all - picture, music, video, weather, etc. I just can't access them from the programs menu.

EDIT: Ah, I should have mentioned - I'm running Eden.
Right, but did you click "Videos" or "Music" on the main menu, and from there select "Video add-ons" or "Music add-ons"? In other words, instead of selecting "Programs" on the main menu, select "Videos" or "Music".
Doh! There it is... the menu is organized differently than what I am used to. Sheesh, the first thing I did after installing Rapier was to hide the Videos menu option since I never use it. Now, why can't all the add-ons just be in the Programs menu... oh well. That is exactly what I needed to know. Thanks very much.
(2013-01-26, 08:26)bahgheera Wrote: Now, why can't all the add-ons just be in the Programs menu... oh well.

Because those are not "Programs" add-ons; they are "Videos add-ons", "Music add-ons" or "Pictures add-ons", so they are listed appropriately by their content type under the "Videos", "Music" or "Pictures" menu options, respectively. Only "Programs add-ons" are listed under the "Programs" menu option, as is appropriate. By the way, this organization/presentation of add-ons is not unique to this skin.
Well, I guess ya got me then dude. Yep, I'm a newb. Thanks for the help anyway.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video add-ons0