No Sound on OpenELEC Eden
I booted to Linux with Eden on a USB flash drive, but I'm not getting any sounds now. Even clicking through the menus are silent. My Apple TV is connected via HDMI to the internal speakers in my Panasonic TV. I went into XBMC settings and changed audio output to HDMI. In fact, I tried all three settings while playing a movie just to be sure, but all were silent. The volume level indicator in XBMC shows full volume. The sound works fine when I boot the native Apple TV os 2.3. Thanks in advance for any help.
BTW, I also made sure that my TV wasn't muted. I cranked the volume all the way up to 100%. Nothing...
Does this help?: http://wiki.openelec.tv/index.php?title=...udio_Setup
Hello, Ned. Thanks for the link. As I said in my original post, I tried all three of those settings. Was there something else I was supposed to see at that link?

I was finally able to upgrade my AppleTV os internal drive to 3.x and hence get Eden at least usable enough on there to test the audio. It works fine. I only have the problem when I boot from OpenELEC on the usb drive. I'm afraid to switch the internal drive to OpenELEC if I can't get audio to work.

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Sound on OpenELEC Eden0