Recorded TV show moved to TV Library?
Hi

From what I understand the "Recordings" under live tv are not added to the "TV show" library, correct? Even if I add the recordings folder to the TV database and scan they don't get added because of the file name.

Has anyone found an easy and automated way to move, sort and rename the shows that have been recorded by the back end? (NextPVR in my case) Everything I've been able to find deals more with shows downloaded and not recorded.

I've tried a few searches but can't seem to find the answer. Sorry if it's been covered a million times.

Thanks
I use a utility I wrote imageGrabLite http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.php?5...abLite-1-2 that automatically renames file if there is enough info for a tvdb/themoviedb match if no it create an .nfo file for xbmc.

You don't need to move or sort anything the xbmc libraries do that.

Martin
Thanks for the link Martin and thanks for working on this. I've been trying it and not having much luck. I get an "Unhandled Exception: System.FormatException;" I am running NextPVR on Windows Home Server 2011. Not sure if that matters. I also can't seem to find the log file.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recorded TV show moved to TV Library?0