• 18(current)
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
You can use tiny media manger to do most of it for you, combined with this add on

and just set up one folder for all your movieset art work

then use this add on, at the moment tiny media doesn't scrape movie set logo's but you can easily do this manually via fanart.tv
Hey toineb, I just saw that ur Dark Knight Trilogy poster opens into that 3 page brochure thing. How did you get that? Thanks for your help!
Hello Slushy,

As far as I know you have to use gotham and the aeon nox 4.1.9 skin http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185290

I have posted instruction of how to do it when you are using the above here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=193212

hope that helps
(2014-04-26, 03:22)toineb Wrote: Hello Slushy,

As far as I know you have to use gotham and the aeon nox 4.1.9 skin http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185290

I have posted instruction of how to do it when you are using the above here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=193212

hope that helps

Wow that was quick! You are awesome! Thank you! I will try it later tonight
Sorry if it will be of topic, but do you know about plugin which allow to assign movie to movieset from within xbmc? I know it's possible with external software and nfo files, but I would prefer to do it from xbmc.
Gotham includes this as standard, just bring up the context menu and manage movie.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Thank you.
Is this working with the latest release of Gotham? I get a error when I run it .....

<class 'sqlite3.operationalError>

No such table: sets
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
Any help above?
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
The latest version shouldn't be using SQL on Gotham, it should be using JSON now - check you're on the latest version 0.2.2.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Says there's no update available but I believe it did say I was on 0.2.1. Can I update manually? Reason it's not showing a update available?

You have to update manually (from zip) - there's no automatic update facility as this addon isn't in a repository.
(2014-05-13, 20:14)MilhouseVH Wrote: You have to update manually (from zip) - there's no automatic update facility as this addon isn't in a repository.

Worked perfect thanks!

Hi;
Is possible add extrafanart1 for the background of moviesets cas?
Thanks!
Pretty sure extrafanart is just a directory of fanart relative to a parent directory.that skins know to look for, there is nothing written to the media library db so not sure what this addon is supposed to do.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6