• 16(current)
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
(2014-01-26, 07:45)LEDFan Wrote: Would that be possible to also support the disc art and clearlogo?
Not supported.

Quote:Also, can I use this addon if all my movies are in one single folder? What would be the settings to use?

To get something like this::
\movies\Monsters University.avi
\movies\Monsters University-clearart.png
\movies\Monsters University-clearlogo.png
\movies\Monsters University-discart.png
\movies\Monsters University-fanart.jpg
\movies\Monsters University-poster.jpg
\movies\Monsters University-folder.jpg
\movies\Monsters University-logo.png
\movies\Monsters University-banner.jpg

Just use the single artwork folder method described in post 1.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Not to sure what is happening here.

I am using the latest nightly for gotham.

My video database is now called 'Myvideo78'.

This plugin is accessing and writing to 'Myvideo76'.

So simply i cant get it showing the artwork due to writing to an old database.

Logs
https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid...01&authkey=!
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Edit the database version in script.moviesetart.frodo/lib/database.py:
Code:
DATABASE_VERSION_GOTHAM = "78"
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Thanks
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Getting the following error when I run this add-on.

Does this add-on read the "set" information from .NFO files with each movie and thus requires the .NFO files to work ?

Quote:21:19:02 T:1168 NOTICE: [Movie Set Artwork Automator] - Updating artwork for Movie Sets
21:19:02 T:1168 NOTICE: Unexpected error:
21:19:02 T:1168 NOTICE: (<class 'sqlite3.OperationalError'>, OperationalError('no such table: sets',), <traceback object at 0x12A38D00>)
21:19:09 T:1168 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'sqlite3.OperationalError'>
Error Contents: no such table: sets
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Nik\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.moviesetart.frodo\default.py", line 333, in <module>
found_artwork_count, db_update_count = update_movie_sets(overwrite)
File "C:\Users\Nik\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.moviesetart.frodo\default.py", line 145, in update_movie_sets
movie_sets = DB.getMovieSets()
File "C:\Users\Nik\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.moviesetart.frodo\lib\database.py", line 139, in getMovieSets
self.executeQuery(cur, "SELECT * FROM sets")
File "C:\Users\Nik\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.moviesetart.frodo\lib\database.py", line 134, in executeQuery
return cursor.execute(query)
OperationalError: no such table: sets
-->End of Python script error report<--
21:21:37 T:4960 NOTICE: Thread FileCache start, auto delete: false

I'm using a single folder for all the movie set artwork. And separate folders for movies (no .NFO files):

M:\Movies\Artwork\Dark Knight Collection-folder.jpg
M:\Movies\Artwork\Dark Knight Collection-fanart.jpg
M:\Movies\Batman Begins\Batman Begins.mkv
M:\Movies\Dark Knight\Dark Knight.mkv
M:\Movies\Dark Knight Rises\Dark Knight Rises.mkv

Using Gotham

Thanks for the help !

-Nik
You should submit your addon on superrepo.org ... There would be easier to access and more people could enjoy it ^^
Updated to Gotham yesterday, used this addon (had to change database.py to 78 like described a few posts earlier) and succesfully applied 79 from 81 set-images to my moviesets. Here's the xbmc log for the 2 remaining moviesets which couldn't be processed:

Code:
09:49:03 T:140281861097216   ERROR: OperationalError: Could not decode to UTF-8 column 'url' with text 'nfs://192.168.2.200/Media_1/Movie/Action/Bourne Identit崯fanart.jpg'
09:49:10 T:140281861097216   ERROR: enumerate( movie_sets ): {'setid': 79, 'label': u'National Treasure Collection'}
09:49:10 T:140281861097216   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
09:49:10 T:140281861097216   ERROR:   File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.moviesetart.frodo/default.py", line 200, in update_movie_sets
09:49:10 T:140281861097216   ERROR:     db_update_count += update_movie_set(percent, movieset, artwork_type, artwork_filename)
09:49:10 T:140281861097216   ERROR:   File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.moviesetart.frodo/default.py", line 126, in update_movie_set
09:49:10 T:140281861097216   ERROR:     return DB.updateDatabase(movieset[ "setid" ], filename, art_type, enable_force_update)
09:49:10 T:140281861097216   ERROR:   File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.moviesetart.frodo/lib/database.py", line 175, in updateDatabase
09:49:10 T:140281861097216   ERROR:     self.executeQuery(cur, "SELECT type, url FROM art where media_type = ? and media_id = ? and url != ''", ("set", setId))
09:49:10 T:140281861097216   ERROR:   File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.moviesetart.frodo/lib/database.py", line 132, in executeQuery
09:49:10 T:140281861097216   ERROR:     return cursor.execute(query, params)
09:49:10 T:140281861097216   ERROR: OperationalError: Could not decode to UTF-8 column 'url' with text 'nfs://192.168.2.200/Media_1/Movie/Action/Verm夨tnis der Tempelritter, Das/fanart.jpg'

I don't know why addon should search for fanart/poster in movie folder (I configured single folder), anyway the names of images in configured single folder path for those 2 movies are: Bourne Collection-fanart, Bourne Collection-poster and National Treasure Collection-fanart and National Treasure Collection-poster
Not a big problem because only 2 moviesets are affected but I decided to report nonetheless
Any chance of using JSON to set artwork on movie sets, as this is now supported in Gotham, then you can drop the dependence on SQLite/MySQL. There is a performance hit, but work to address that is ongoing.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I run and I got this message
movie set artwork automator (Frodo) < type'exceptions.ImportError' >
no localization support for language (eng)
@Ic3y

I have this error as well; have you managed to solve it??

(I'm also using the same filing arrangement)

Thanks
Thanks for this addon. Exactly what I'm after.

I'm having issues with it though. When I try to update my movie sets, it keeps saying there is "no such table: sets" ... sql operational error
(2014-03-30, 15:10)andyd Wrote: Thanks for this addon. Exactly what I'm after.

I'm having issues with it though. When I try to update my movie sets, it keeps saying there is "no such table: sets" ... sql operational error

If you use Gotham than you need to change a line in the addon:
(2014-02-09, 00:50)MilhouseVH Wrote: Edit the database version in script.moviesetart.frodo/lib/database.py:
Code:
DATABASE_VERSION_GOTHAM = "78"
Oh OK. Yeah I'm using Gotham. I'll give it a try
I gave it a try and it doesn't seem to help. Unless I'm supposed to do something in order for the addon to scan? This is an example of a folder...

Alien Anthology \ Alien
Alien Anthology \ Aliens
Alien Anthology \ folder. jpg

The defaults should pick it up?
(2014-04-03, 13:46)andyd Wrote: I gave it a try and it doesn't seem to help. Unless I'm supposed to do something in order for the addon to scan? This is an example of a folder...

Alien Anthology \ Alien
Alien Anthology \ Aliens
Alien Anthology \ folder. jpg

The defaults should pick it up?
Don't know, personally I use single folder config (all movieset art in one seperate folder, where images are named like i.e. Alien Athology-poster.jpg, Alien Athology-fanart.jpg )
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6