[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
boppyman Offline
I'm having a few issues as well.

I've put all my artwork in C:\Sets\ and they are all named <set name>-folder.jpg and <set name>-fanart.jpg

I've gone in to settings enabled "single artwork folder for all sets" and put the file names as Poster = <set name>-folder.jpg and Fanart = <set name>-fanart.jpg as well and made sure the set name matches the name XBMC has gave them for example the Back to the Future Trilogy set poster is called Back to the Future Trilogy-folder.jpg

It does work for some of the sets but not other and im not sure why.

I changed all the posters to <set name>-poster.jpg (and changed it in settings) and it found 0 sets and did 0 updates but leaving it at <set name>-folder.jpg found artwork for 55 sets out of 101 even though they are all named correctly (as far as i know)

Can anyone help?
find quote
boppyman Offline
Well its working now sort of....

I installed Movie Sets (frodo-pre) 11.9.5.1 and when choosing sets all the set posters are there.

But none of them show when browsing through the movie's (which are grouped in sets in gotham) or show in the sets playlist i created.
find quote
boppyman Offline
All sorted now Smile
find quote
bobrap Offline
Fan
(2014-10-19 19:11)EtgarDizz Wrote:  Since there's no link for code, I uploaded to GitHub and branched out.
Welcome to download and try with the new TMDB-download feature (make sure to use the new branch).
@trentf & all: feedback is welcome!

TODO: improve the selectlist in dialog_msg, to display icon images.
That way the user could preview the collection in the collection selection dialog. Also will be used to add ability to choose the downloaded artwork.

https://github.com/amitkeret/script.movi...MDBartwork

Not sure I'm following this. Is this supposed to download the artwork from TMDB? Not working for me.

YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
find quote