• 25(current)
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
I'm having a few issues as well.

I've put all my artwork in C:\Sets\ and they are all named <set name>-folder.jpg and <set name>-fanart.jpg

I've gone in to settings enabled "single artwork folder for all sets" and put the file names as Poster = <set name>-folder.jpg and Fanart = <set name>-fanart.jpg as well and made sure the set name matches the name XBMC has gave them for example the Back to the Future Trilogy set poster is called Back to the Future Trilogy-folder.jpg

It does work for some of the sets but not other and im not sure why.

I changed all the posters to <set name>-poster.jpg (and changed it in settings) and it found 0 sets and did 0 updates but leaving it at <set name>-folder.jpg found artwork for 55 sets out of 101 even though they are all named correctly (as far as i know)

Can anyone help?
Well its working now sort of....

I installed Movie Sets (frodo-pre) 11.9.5.1 and when choosing sets all the set posters are there.

But none of them show when browsing through the movie's (which are grouped in sets in gotham) or show in the sets playlist i created.
All sorted now Smile
(2014-10-19, 19:11)EtgarDizz Wrote: Since there's no link for code, I uploaded to GitHub and branched out.
Welcome to download and try with the new TMDB-download feature (make sure to use the new branch).
@trentf & all: feedback is welcome!

TODO: improve the selectlist in dialog_msg, to display icon images.
That way the user could preview the collection in the collection selection dialog. Also will be used to add ability to choose the downloaded artwork.

https://github.com/amitkeret/script.movi...MDBartwork

Not sure I'm following this. Is this supposed to download the artwork from TMDB? Not working for me.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2014-10-20, 20:30)Ic3y Wrote: If you are trying to apply artwork for the Toy Story Set or Collection, you need to download the art manually, place it in your D:\Artwork folder and name it: "Toy Story Collection-poster.jpg", then run the Movie Set Artwork Automator addon.

Good luck !

Still no go

Thanks in advance
(2014-10-22, 20:38)bobrap Wrote:
(2014-10-19, 19:11)EtgarDizz Wrote: Since there's no link for code, I uploaded to GitHub and branched out.
Welcome to download and try with the new TMDB-download feature (make sure to use the new branch).

Not sure I'm following this. Is this supposed to download the artwork from TMDB? Not working for me.

For now, it's not downloading files. The addon is updating the database with links (URIs) to the images on TMDB.
Then, the next time you browse your movie sets, Kodi should download the artwork automatically from those links.

- Did you enable the option "Get artwork info from TMDB" in the addon settings?
- Did you press "Yes" when asked "Update video database with latest movie set artwork?"?
- What message do you get when the addon is done?
(2014-10-25, 08:42)Edworld Wrote:
(2014-10-20, 20:30)Ic3y Wrote: If you are trying to apply artwork for the Toy Story Set or Collection, you need to download the art manually, place it in your D:\Artwork folder and name it: "Toy Story Collection-poster.jpg", then run the Movie Set Artwork Automator addon.

Good luck !

Still no go

Thanks in advance

Have you tried with the "Common Parent Folder" option set to off? Just a wild guess.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
This is how i have it and it's working perfectly. Note that the prefix part of the filename must be the exact name the set has within ur XBMC library.

watch gallery
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Still doesn't work, I'm using gotham 13.2, aeon 5, phil65 aeon 4.1.9 and it just doesn't work
works for me. i simply named my collections the same as TMDB (minus the years) and then set a path for my movie sets and manually downloaded the posters <moviesetname>-poster.jpg, e.g. The Transporter Collection-poster.jpg
I then re-ran the script and blamo. Looks beautiful
(2014-10-25, 09:30)EtgarDizz Wrote:
(2014-10-22, 20:38)bobrap Wrote:

For now, it's not downloading files. The addon is updating the database with links (URIs) to the images on TMDB.
Then, the next time you browse your movie sets, Kodi should download the artwork automatically from those links.

- Did you enable the option "Get artwork info from TMDB" in the addon settings?
- Did you press "Yes" when asked "Update video database with latest movie set artwork?"?
- What message do you get when the addon is done?

Yes, I have get artwork selected and yes to update database. It just runs through all the sets and then says found 0 artwork and made 0 updates.
Sorry, double post I couldn't delete.

TODO: improve the selectlist in dialog_msg, to display icon images.
That way the user could preview the collection in the collection selection dialog. Also will be used to add ability to choose the downloaded artwork.

Since this is a fork, with extra/changed functionality, it would be a better idea if you started a new discussion/support thread specifically for this addon, and to avoid any confusion with MSAA. By all means post a final link in this thread to your new discussion thread, but further discussion of your fork should take place elsewhere as it's now very confusing for anyone using (or contemplating using) MSAA. Thanks.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I need a hint, about a problem i got. I took this example from Edworld's Screenshot.

In my XBMC i dont have informations about the movies IN the collection. My Info bars are empty. I have an installed script in my xbmc folder and i also can change fanart/folder for the moviesets. But i dont have the infos about the movies - how can i fix this?

Thank u
(2014-11-23, 07:37)Fexel Wrote: I need a hint, about a problem i got. I took this example from Edworld's Screenshot.

In my XBMC i dont have informations about the movies IN the collection. My Info bars are empty. I have an installed script in my xbmc folder and i also can change fanart/folder for the moviesets. But i dont have the infos about the movies - how can i fix this?

Thank u

You would probably need to install the same skin. Maybe one of the Aeon Nox mods? There's so many I'm not sure.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6