XBMC & Yamaha AVR... "failed to initialize audio device check your audiosettings"
I am having problems with my XBMC setup that I was wondering if anyone could help me out with. I am using a Gigabyte motherboard (GA-H55M-USB3) with the audio output being the HDMI. In the past, I have used my Yamaha RX-V567 as my AVR for surround sound. I was reconnecting my HTPC to the AVR and was having some problems with audio signals. I am trying to connect this way: HTPC ->AVR->TV (using 2 HDMI cables) I am just having some problems figuring out what is going on with the communications between my HTPC, AVR, & Panasonic TV. I know that this is vague, but I am just looking for some direction. I am more than willing to post up debugs, screenshots, smoke signals... anything. The issue is whenever I try to play any movie file with audio playback like DD or AAC. The message it gives me is "failed to initialize audio device check your audiosettings". I know that this is a common problem which makes me think that this will be easy for someone to help me fix. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=146911
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC & Yamaha AVR... "failed to initialize audio device check your audiosettings"0