XBMC subtitles - Broken service (SuperSubtitles)
Hello
Due the html format change on SuperSubtitles (feliratok.info) this services doesn't work anymore. I tried to contact the maker (kispaljr) but I don't success.
I don't know do you need the log file for this, but this time i can't sent it because I'm not @ home right now but tomorrow i can attach it if you ask for it.
I'm using XBMC on ma Raspberry Pi RaspBMC

Who need I contact to update this service? The administrator of feliratok.info can't help.

Thank you and sorry for my grammar mistakes

Edit:
OK, this is already fixed. Ignore this post!
Hi,

Is this problem really fixed?

I am using the 3.5.2 version of XBMC Subtitles and have not been able to find any subtitles on the SuperSubtitles page. I have even tried to manually enter the search string, but it did not help.

From other providers (e.g. OpenSubtitles) it can find and download the subs just fine.

Thanks for your help in advance!
Hallo
The maker of this service script (kispaljr) told me that he fixed it already and amet merged it so we need just to wait until next update.

kispaljr told me if we can't wait , we can download it manually and put in the XBMC directory
- download service.py from https://github.com/kispaljr/script.xbmc....tree/frodo
- put it in c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.xbmc.subtitles\resources\lib\services\SuperSubtitles\
- restart XBMC

For me this doesn't work, so I'll wait next update. Can you try this, maybe it'll be fine for you

Edit:

It's OK now, autoupdate fixed it!
For some reason the autoupdate did not work, but I have updated to the latest version manually and it is working fine now.

Thank you for the great advice!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC subtitles - Broken service (SuperSubtitles)0