TV shows not showing up
I have XBMC wokring on Win 7 64 bit, and I have about 7 TV shows that are not showing up when I got through the menu system. I have to go to Files and TV, TV Show, Season.

I'm not sure why and it was working fine before New Years, the only thing that changed was the location of other media. TV stayed in the same place.

Any help is appreciated.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Need you to upload a debug log (wiki) to www.xbmclogs.com showing you scraping for these shows. Post the assigned URL for your uploaded log here with your reply, along with the names of the problematic shows you were trying to scrape.
Do you want me to update my library and upload this to you?
Upload to the site I mentioned above and post the assigned URL for your uploaded log here so everyone can access it. Your log needs to encompass the time period where you are updating the library to scrape these problematic shows.
i also have several TV shows that do this.
I assume your problem is the same

go into TV shows
it has the name of the TV show (in my case Fullmetal Alchemist)
There are no episodes inside it

the solution that worked for that and any other that i have had the problem with was to rename the Actual Files

my old naming that left it blank in XBMC was
01 - To Challenge the Sun
02 - Body of the Sanctioned
03 - Mother
etc...

i renamed to
S01E01 - To Challenge the Sun
S01E02 - Body of the Sanctioned
S01E03 - Mother
etc...

then removed the Problem TV show in XBMC library
highlight tv show
press "C" on keyboard
press remove from library
confirm
Press "C" again
choose update library

it then rescanned the problem TV show entries and worked this time
I see this as well on some shows. For instance: "Eastbound and Down" wouldn't scrape when auto-updating. So I tried a manual update (pressed my info button in files view actually) and it prompted me to input the name of the show. I then changed the title to "Eastbound & Down" (with an ampersand) and hey presto, it scraped.

Don't know why this happens, as the scraper (thetvdb) SHOULD recognize both...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV shows not showing up0