• 46(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
Will this skin ever become available for Kodi 17?
Or am i missing something and you can use it with Kodi 17.6?
(2018-01-14, 20:05)CK77 Wrote: Will this skin ever become available for Kodi 17?
 https://github.com/paradix/skin.cirrus.extended/tree/develop

Here lies the current Krypton development build. As this isn't officially released yet, there will be small issues but nothing which should impair usage.
(2018-01-15, 08:07)Rufoo Wrote:
(2018-01-14, 20:05)CK77 Wrote: Will this skin ever become available for Kodi 17?

Here lies the current Krypton development build. As this isn't officially released yet, there will be small issues but nothing which should impair usage. 
 Thanks for that! Works great.
Is there any way to turn the debug info in the top left corner off?
I looked through all the settings, but i can't find a way.
When I try to go to that link, it says page not found.  I too am on Krypton and would love having Cirrus Extended back.
(2018-01-15, 20:26)CK77 Wrote:
(2018-01-15, 08:07)Rufoo Wrote:

a
Thanks for that! Works great.
Is there any way to turn the debug info in the top left corner off?
I looked through all the settings, but i can't find a way. 
Either myself or Paradix must have left the debugging flag set to true in the addon.xml. You can either manually edit it to false or wait a day or two and I'll upload the fixed version. It will disable the messages that float in the top corner.
(2018-01-16, 04:01)Tripp Wrote: When I try to go to that link, it says page not found.  I too am on Krypton and would love having Cirrus Extended back.

For some reason, that link seems to stick a capital T on the end of the address. If you get a 404 error again, check the address in your browsers address bar and chances are a capital T is at the end. Just remove it.
I didn't realize that the authors of this skin have been working on updating this for Krypton. I had been trying to update it at least for my own enjoyment but they have done a much better job than my hack. I really hope at sometime they can finalize it and get it in the repo. In the meantime I have installed this beta for krypton. I do have a couple visual suggestions. I changed the focused color of the text in DialogSelect.xml from grey_2 to white on line 93. I think this makes the text a little easier to read and is constant with other windows with similar lists.

The second thing I found was during video playback when you bring up the OSD or info the background around the progress bar is lighter than the rest of the background. To change this I removed the following code from VideoOSD.xml and the similar code in includes.xml. This is in the VideoPlayerTopSlideOutOSD include id=401. I don't know if this breaks something in another place but seems to change the background in the video player.

Code:
<control type="slider" id="500">
                    <description>Seek Slider</description>
                    <left>440</left>
                    <top>82</top>
                    <width>400</width>
                    <height>12</height>
                    <action>seek</action>
                    <ondown>602</ondown>
                    <onup>602</onup>
                    <texturesliderbar>seekslider.png</texturesliderbar>
                    <textureslidernib>osd_seeknf.png</textureslidernib>
                    <textureslidernibfocus>osd_seek.png</textureslidernibfocus>
                </control>

Please keep up the good work. This has been my skin of choice since the XBMC days.
Yo Rufoo please provide me a download link for your old "SexyCirrus 3.4.X" skin for Jarvis.
The Google links are dead and i need it. My old Kodi got deleted Sad
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6