• 5(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
(2013-02-12, 10:44)paradix Wrote: Could you send me the path under the file is located? Maybe there are white spaces in it

I guess the problem comes from a comma "," in the title/directory :
path : smb:\\SYNOLOGATES\video\Series\1 Gars, 1 Fille\Saison nbr\
title : 1 Gars, 1 Fille

is fix on OSD pause commited on github ?
(2013-02-12, 11:51)gates Wrote: is fix on OSD pause commited on github ?
yes, now it is Smile
(2013-02-11, 23:27)gates Wrote: - in TV guide, when you press "left", you are in the left panel (with setting button).
When pressing "right", you cant come back on the guide.
You have to press "back", and you're bring back to homescreen.

I have the same problem on aeon nox skin, can someone confirm this problems?
@paradix

So what does ignoring me should say to me paradix? No time? Not Happen? No support for bitches? Idiots arent welcome? What is it?

Thank you
(2013-02-12, 15:43)XbmcNerd Wrote: @paradix

So what does ignoring me should say to me paradix? No time? Not Happen? No support for bitches? Idiots arent welcome? What is it?

Thank you

If you would even tried to find an answer to your questions you would probably by the time find the uncompressed media files in the github repo.
Please let go of this kind of motivation for getting your answer and be patient. I and many others helping out on this forum have real lives and can't do everything at a time.
(2013-02-12, 16:14)paradix Wrote:
(2013-02-12, 15:43)XbmcNerd Wrote: @paradix

Thank you

If you would even tried to find an answer to your questions you would probably by the time find the uncompressed media files in the github repo.
Please let go of this kind of motivation for getting your answer and be patient. I and many others helping out on this forum have real lives and can't do everything at a time.

Thanks mate,
But omfg i spend 15 fuckin hours on my skin to just get it coloured out. 13 hours was searching in code and mod it and googling my ass of to accomplish something. (means i always want to get my answer fast by googling instead of asking dumb in forums...i hate people which do this... -.-)It's so goddamn fucking much which i accomplished without asking anyone for help. So i guess i showed motivation....And i started with ZERO skill never did anything which is similar...

And you answered already to questions which were asked after me. If something like this happens in forums you normally don't get your answer. If this different here. I'm sorry! That was not about patience...

Yeah well github was the first i went for ofcourse...AEON has just a textures.xbt so as MiniMeedia. Looked in github and no surprise it's xbt there too. Which noob will guess that i can take a look on the last version? I would NERVER EVER come to this idea. -.- Even now i'M not really sure if i can use this. Because i got V3 not V2

So i'm really sorry but i tried my best and in my world my beahvior had makes sense. Sorry again mate.
(2013-02-12, 12:46)paradix Wrote: I have the same problem on aeon nox skin, can someone confirm this problems?

I dont have this problem on aeon nox (4) skin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In recommended tvshow item (horizontal layout), when you press 2 times right you select the middle one item that is the third.
Maybe will make more sense to focus on left item (the first recommended) ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Xbmc Frodo provides a new library node that is "in progess tv show".
I think that be interesting to have it in tvshow submenu.

Cheers !
Gates
TVGuide is not partially fixed - still needs some tweaking.
(2013-02-10, 18:54)Yohan Wrote:
(2013-02-02, 23:22)keibertz Wrote: i have reworked the Submenus a little bit.
Maybe you will have a look and add some of it to the Skin Code http://netload.in/datei49mJA7Sw6J/Cirrus...nu.zip.htm
Keibertz, your contribution has been added to the code.
Custom labels were replaced by strings from the lang files.
Big Thx

(2013-02-10, 21:03)paradix Wrote: gates if I understand you right you have a problem with displaying poster / thumbs of movies in the home widget with recommended items?
Well if that's your problem than I have it to Smile I'm already looking into it. I'll let you know what I found out.
I had the same Problem. With the GIT Version from today i get Cover for movies. But i only get contorted images from the TV-Shows. I Think its a cover in a wrong xy size. In the past on XBMC 11 i allways had images from the TV-Show Episode. Is it a setting ? or how can i get the episode Image back ?

ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
(2013-02-14, 00:21)keibertz Wrote: I had the same Problem. With the GIT Version from today i get Cover for movies. But i only get contorted images from the TV-Shows. I Think its a cover in a wrong xy size. In the past on XBMC 11 i allways had images from the TV-Show Episode. Is it a setting ? or how can i get the episode Image back ?
This problem has also been solved keibertz.
i will try again today
But with the master GIT Version from yesterday the Bug was still there. Or do i need a new Version from the script ?
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
(2013-02-14, 12:10)keibertz Wrote: i will try again today
But with the master GIT Version from yesterday the Bug was still there. Or do i need a new Version from the script ?
I made a commit yesterday evening, so it should work.
Make sure you delete the master.zip from ../addons/packages directory.
works fine thx for update

hope this skin will be available over a repository soon

There is XML header in file Custom_Debug_Overlay.xml
"<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>"

And in at least one of the include files is the <includes> TAG missing, see logfile
"23:08:49 T:6880 ERROR: Skin includes must start with the <includes> tag"
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
(2013-02-12, 10:44)paradix Wrote:
(2013-02-11, 23:27)gates Wrote: - pause / info OSD doesn't display poster (and clearArt) on TV show (OK with movie on my test).
I got this "bug" too in cev2 and Eden.
done

Awesome! That's been driving me nuts since cev2!

Quick and stupid question: I'm trying to disable the "slide" part of the TVShow Slide Logo view (I just find it distracting). I edited ViewsTVLogo and removed line 139, but that only applies to movies... For the life of me I can't find the line to edit for TV shows.. Am I editing the wrong file entirely or just too blind to find the correct line to edit?
(2013-02-14, 20:35)keibertz Wrote: hope this skin will be available over a repository soon
Yeah I hope this too. Still awaiting approval for passion-xbmc :/
(2013-02-14, 20:35)keibertz Wrote: There is XML header in file Custom_Debug_Overlay.xml
"<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>"

And in at least one of the include files is the <includes> TAG missing, see logfile
"23:08:49 T:6880 ERROR: Skin includes must start with the <includes> tag"
I'll check again, but I cant find this error in the xml files.
EDIT: Found Smile
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6