• 2(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
(2013-02-02, 23:22)keibertz Wrote: i have reworked the Submenus a little bit.
- submenu for addon
- submenu for power
- submenu for homemenu playlist option 1-6

Hi, submenus for addon and power can be added, also useful in horizontal menus.
I'll look into playlist submenu later this week.
Loving the skin so far - having problems deciding between this and Aeon Nox. One issue I'm having:

Trying to link to a certain Files folder of videos. I have that folder set to Favorite, and I can navigate to it fine using the "Favorites" menu. However, when I try to use the "Custom Favorite" in the "Custom Home" section, it takes me to an empty screen. It has the correct background, but doesn't display any files. Under "Set Favourite" it says:

ActivateWindow(100025,"E:\Fitness\Insanity\",return)
(2013-02-04, 04:47)nchopp Wrote: Loving the skin so far - having problems deciding between this and Aeon Nox. One issue I'm having:

Trying to link to a certain Files folder of videos. I have that folder set to Favorite, and I can navigate to it fine using the "Favorites" menu. However, when I try to use the "Custom Favorite" in the "Custom Home" section, it takes me to an empty screen. It has the correct background, but doesn't display any files. Under "Set Favourite" it says:

ActivateWindow(100025,"E:\Fitness\Insanity\",return)

Does it happen only if you add a file or directory to favourites or in general also for library elements?
I could reproduce the problem and will look into it.
It works fine if I link to a program add-on - like Advanced Launcher, but not an individual file like a movie.
You have to delete the quotes around the folder name in Favourites.xml

similar error solved here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=115655
@nchopp

You have to use smartplaylist, not favourite. As you say, favourites are for add-on.
Create a smartplaylist with rules: "path" countains" "yourmoviefolder".
In skin setting-custom home, link custom playlist with your smartplaylist.
Custom playlist 1/2/3 are for movie and custom playlist 4/5/6 are for tvshow.
(2013-02-04, 15:58)nchopp Wrote: It works fine if I link to a program add-on - like Advanced Launcher, but not an individual file like a movie.

I just pushed a quick fix for your problem to the github repo.
Just check it out and test if it works for your issue.
is the new Version public ?
with TortoiseSVN i only get revision 27 ....
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
(2013-02-05, 00:41)keibertz Wrote: is the new Version public ?
with TortoiseSVN i only get revision 27 ....

Check the first post Smile The svn version doesn't get updated and is now moved to github
Hi,

How is translation handled now for Cirrus? Can i just update the xml in the relevant folder in languages, or is there a different method?
We still need to sort out the translation problem. The xml files are still supported, but only as "backward compatible" option.
We converted the xml files into .po files, which have now the higher priority.
The actual git version may have some flaws concerning the translation, but I'm also working on it.
I noticed that the .xml files of several languages are not up to date.
I suggest you do the corrections in the *.po files and provide a link or post the corrections here
I'm at this moment checking all .po files.
When it's ready you can checkout from repo.
First stage of language cleanup is done:
  • I have replaced label ids that are already declared in xbmc language files.
  • All unused texts were removed from the language files
  • XML language files are gone Smile

Under the Link "language report" you will find a list off all languages and missing translations.
If you can provide any translations for this texts just post them here or send me a PM

Just keep in mind that XMBC texts has to be submitted to the XBMC Team. For me only the texts from the "Skin Language File" are interesting.
(2013-02-05, 10:28)gyroland Wrote: Hi,

How is translation handled now for Cirrus? Can i just update the xml in the relevant folder in languages, or is there a different method?

The xml files have been replaced with the .po gettext files.
The construction of the file is slight different than the xml files, but it obvious how to use them.
So you can edit the .po files. If you do some changes on any translation just let me know and I will include the for everyone to use.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6