• 4(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
As far as I tested the randomlast item they work.
I tested with this version of the script (http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/scr...dlastitems)
(2013-02-02, 23:22)keibertz Wrote: i have reworked the Submenus a little bit.
Maybe you will have a look and add some of it to the Skin Code http://netload.in/datei49mJA7Sw6J/Cirrus...nu.zip.htm
Keibertz, your contribution has been added to the code.
Custom labels were replaced by strings from the lang files.

(2013-02-10, 10:53)paradix Wrote: As far as I tested the randomlast item they work.
I tested with this version of the script (http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/scr...dlastitems)

My bad :x Indeed my (the latest) version works too.
My problem is (would say "was") poster and fanart diplaying. When i press 2x on right in order to be in the horizontal layout, I can see the title of all the last movie from my smartlist.

I know, it's not skin related (i will certainly create a new post in the appropriate thread), but if someone can help me Smile
I already deleted Thumbnails folder, Textures13.db, redownload all stuff with artwork downloader, refresh some movie, and reboot... multiple times.
At the end, I get 1 poster for 1 movie, and some fanart. Does randomlastitem has is own cache ?
I precise that all is perfect in library view.
gates if I understand you right you have a problem with displaying poster / thumbs of movies in the home widget with recommended items?
Well if that's your problem than I have it to Smile I'm already looking into it. I'll let you know what I found out.
ola Paradix,
yes, it's exatly that.

I've just tested this with Confluence MOD skin, and T! skin, and it's working ! I got all my poster/fanart with recommended item and last item.

Sounds finally skin related :p
fixed and commited to github
@gates could you test all the playlist (randomlastitem) stuff if it works
I just tried.
Recommended Movie are now all OK (before I had 1/10 poster and fanart).
Recommended TVShow was alway good for me.

Unfornutatly randomlastitem still doesnt display any art.
randomlastitem fixed and committed to github
gates you can test if you like
@work until tonight 20h (France) Sad

I'll try at home, and give you the result.
Maybe you can easily test, using "HD movie" menu (it's a smartplaylist if i'm not wrong - but I dont remember if randomandlastitem is/can be activadted on it ).
I have tested it quickly, but you seem to be using it on a regular basis so this will be better Smile
No worries we have time Smile If you tell me later its sill gonna be ok.
All seems to be ok for randomandlastitem Smile

few more thing :

- pause / info OSD doesn't display poster (and clearArt) on TV show (OK with movie on my test).
I got this "bug" too in cev2 and Eden.

- 1 of my tvshow didn't play from horizontal recommended item
All the other seems to be OK.
I continue my tests ...

- in TV guide, when you press "left", you are in the left panel (with setting button).
When pressing "right", you cant come back on the guide.
You have to press "back", and you're bring back to homescreen.

I think, i have to stop my javascript/jquery coding and learn skinning Smile
Hi,

is it possible that you give me all those pictures which are hidden in those XBT files? I'm a total noob in this. I got this idea because i wanted to implement your RightListLogo View into my Skin. But it's not shown. My guuess is that he can't find pictures and that'S why he don'T show it in the skin vie menu. (sorry for my english)

I have to get this view implemented! I would really appreciate any help!

thx in advance

cheers

btw: that'S how it looks like. i'M a total noob in XBMC and html and photoshop. So i am a little bit proud. Big Grin
be carefull awesomeness incoming... xD

edit: i forgot to ask if i can make my skin public when i used content and ideas from your Skin. In first line this is for MY personal use. But people liked the Picture and hoped that it will be finished. Of course you and mad-max and waffla are the first who will get a view on it before i make it public.,..
Hi XbmcNerd,
If you are not familiar with xbmc and the structure of its code, I wouldn't recommend to start with porting the RightlistView. It's really not that easy.
I think you would get a better and faster result if you'd copy the Confluence Menubar back into CEV3.
Hi Yohan,

thank you for your answer. Smile I don't like certain things anymore on the Cirrus like the OSDpanel and the Panel at the top and bottom at the homescreen, I guess i had more to mod there than with Confluence Mod V3. If this is to hard for me i will try to mod the BannerRightList from CMV3 again. (thought about "stealin" parts of code instead of writing cause i'm a noob) That's what started me to skin 2 days ago. I nearly had it. But then there comes the arrangement. And i began to colour it out and change Pictures. Because i Love green.

if you got a link of an tutorial how to rearrange things in those Views. It would be awesome if you share it with me. Smile

regards
(2013-02-11, 23:27)gates Wrote: - pause / info OSD doesn't display poster (and clearArt) on TV show (OK with movie on my test).
I got this "bug" too in cev2 and Eden.
done
(2013-02-11, 23:27)gates Wrote: - 1 of my tvshow didn't play from horizontal recommended item
All the other seems to be OK.
I continue my tests ...
Could you send me the path under the file is located? Maybe there are white spaces in it
(2013-02-11, 23:27)gates Wrote: - in TV guide, when you press "left", you are in the left panel (with setting button).
When pressing "right", you cant come back on the guide.
You have to press "back", and you're bring back to homescreen.
I'll take a look
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6