• 20(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
newphreak post=91456 Wrote:Krautmaster: that add-on you are trying to use fails because xbmc.python is updated to 2.1.0 in gotham. So if you want to fix it yourself, edit the addon.xml and change it's dependancy to 2.1.0 and it should work.

that might be the problem....
yes, probably we need to wait until the smartplaylist addon gets updated to gotham

EDIT: try this version http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1549561
thx, gonna do so this evening Wink
Hi, how I have to install this skin within my Frodo?
Normally I install via Addons the skins within XBMC?
(2013-11-18, 20:30)Bladerunner1962 Wrote: Hi, how I have to install this skin within my Frodo?
Normally I install via Addons the skins within XBMC?

You can find all the info in the first post

I have a question to all of the users of the skin.

I think that the skin zip file is enormously big, with a weight of about 200 Mb.
I would like to strip it of some of the extra arts especially movie and music genres.
As I have no feeling about how important this is for the users I would like to hear your opinion.
This art would be still available to download, but not as standard included to the skin.
This way the zip file could be about 60 Mb small.
(2013-11-26, 15:24)paradix Wrote: I think that the skin zip file is enormously big, with a weight of about 200 Mb.
I would like to strip it of some of the extra arts especially movie and music genres.
As I have no feeling about how important this is for the users I would like to hear your opinion.
This art would be still available to download, but not as standard included to the skin.
This way the zip file could be about 60 Mb small.

Hi Paradix,

I think that's a good idea.
I personnaly use custom background for home menu, and never use music/movie genre.

slim this zip Smile

a big THX, for keeping this skin alive.
wish santa claus will give you many coding time Smile

cheers
Gates
OK. So not to many voices has been raised Big Grin
One pro, zero cons so I just did change it. Now the zip is finally about 50 Mb.

Anyone who has been using the extras for movie/music like genre fanart, genre poster etc. can copy it from the latest version.
If that got lost just let me know on the forum or email or pm and I'll post it.
Hi,
since the latest update (cirrus.extended.v3.svn-3.0.47.1386882422) all my menue backgrounds are gone. Even if i select one picture manual for one menue item it does not show.
How can i fix that? There's no error or warning in the Logfiles.

Thanks
Gizmoh
Hi there.
Yes there is a problem with that and soon I'll fix that.
There is a quick fix for that too. You just need to disable the "Dim background" option in Skin Settings and in the Views Slideout menu.

If you have problems finding the option, I'll post some screens.
Hi,
Thanks, i found it and it works in the main menu, but not vor the TV-Shows Screen. I use the "Banner" view, the highlighted one shows up correct but anything around this ist dark.
The "Dim Background" option in the Slide Out menue is disabled.
(2013-12-17, 09:07)Gizmoh Wrote: Hi,
Thanks, i found it and it works in the main menu, but not vor the TV-Shows Screen. I use the "Banner" view, the highlighted one shows up correct but anything around this ist dark.

Ok I see the point. But it's all the same issue. I'm working on it.

Just for test reasons - could you delete the content of the media directory of the skin and replace it with the Textures.xbt file
E
(2013-12-17, 09:28)paradix Wrote:
(2013-12-17, 09:07)Gizmoh Wrote: Hi,

Ok I see the point. But it's all the same issue. I'm working on it.

Just for test reasons - could you delete the content of the media directory of the skin and replace it with the Textures.xbt file

It works! Thanks

Ps: can you translate 'Power' word in main menu on spanish lang to 'Apagar'?

Also, is there a way to center time and date on top bar and disable wheater icon?

Thanks again!
Any one else having trouble with subtitle add-ons? I can't setup the skin to use a subtitle plugin
(2013-12-30, 19:13)holmen Wrote: Any one else having trouble with subtitle add-ons? I can't setup the skin to use a subtitle plugin

I might add that I'm using gotham on xbmcbuntu. When I press "path to subtitle script" nothing happens.
Well I have not tried it yet, and had no time to tweak the skin, but for gotham there will be no xbmc.subtitles addon anymore. Subtitles will be core functionality of xbmc.
I'll have a closer look at this after New Years Eve.

And for now I wish you all a Happy New Year Smile
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6