• 24(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
(2014-04-12, 09:53)ktpires Wrote: Hi @paradix,

Any idea about when Gothan version be available?

Thanks for your work/time !!

See post #1
Yep, but github has not been updated for 3 months and, for example, new subs doesn't work with Gothan betas.

Rest of the skin is working fine to me, but without this feature, i can not update to Gothan.

Thanks again
I'll check it today and will let you know. Maybe I just forgot to push the latest changes.

And what does it mean "new subs doesn't work with Gothan betas" ?

----
check it out now
I meant the new system for subtitle download through services and not the addon.
Yes it works through the xbmc subtitle services. It's not a new system, the addon was integrated into xbmc.
Hey
I often seem to miss a few graphics, but only from time to time. For example in the "Power Screen" I sometimes only get texts, but not the X, etc. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Gotham beta 3 and the lastes gotham branch from github. I assumed this was the right download and not the "master"?
Thanks
Rolf
(2014-04-14, 19:51)Dingens Wrote: Hey
I often seem to miss a few graphics, but only from time to time. For example in the "Power Screen" I sometimes only get texts, but not the X, etc. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Gotham beta 3 and the lastes gotham branch from github. I assumed this was the right download and not the "master"?
Thanks
Rolf

I know that issue, but it's only connected to unpacked textures in github repo.
I'll upload xbt files with packed textures to solve this issue.
Perfekt, thanks!
Rolf
here you go http://1drv.ms/RiTapA
Thanks!
Downloading as I type!
Cheers
Rolf
@paradix Now, subtitles are working ok (with #354 version)

I have lost artwork for some movies (not tv shows), but it is a minor problem.
Just wanted to say what a great skin this is! I didn't know it existed until today when I sideloaded xbmc on the Amazon Fire TV.

What a beautiful skin! Thanks for your work!
Hi Guys, I wonder if you can help me out with an issue as it's really staring to bug me.

I'm running Gotham (latest version) on my ATV 2 and have Cirrus Extended 3.1.0 installed and all is working perfect except for one thing.

I've added my movie library and have gone into Movies on the Home page and have set the view to Showcase Mod and to sort by Title, but when I look at the movies I have in my library they are not sorted alphabetically i.e. I have certain films like 'Meet The Fockers' as the 5th film shown in my list and shows in the list before 'Basic Instinct' how do I set the view to show in alphabetical order.

If I choose HD movies from the Home Page, the list of movies is shown alphabetically but does not list all my movies as not all of them are HD resolution.

Can anyone please help. I've tried everything I can thing of to get this working but to no avail.

I've also turned off the option to 'ignore articles when sorting(e.g. "the") but this hasn't worked either

Thanks in advance
Hello, I am having troubles with some addons in CE with Gotham RC1,

For exampIe, with metadata.actors, obtain info but i can not move into tabs, filmography, photos, info...

With Thumbnails cleaner (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ht=cleaner) happens something similar, i can do the simulate perfectly, but in real mode, i can not move around options (do,abort, proceed...)

i am using cirrus extended from git

With last updates, I have lost moviesets view

It still works with alpha9 xbmc and CE3 but with RC and CE from git it's gone

Logs are not telling nothing to me
(2014-05-04, 15:51)ktpires Wrote: Hello, I am having troubles with some addons in CE with Gotham RC1,

For exampIe, with metadata.actors, obtain info but i can not move into tabs, filmography, photos, info...

With Thumbnails cleaner (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ht=cleaner) happens something similar, i can do the simulate perfectly, but in real mode, i can not move around options (do,abort, proceed...)

i am using cirrus extended from git

Hi,

try using the version 3.1.0 from the official xbmc repo.
The github version has texture problems because the textures are not compressed into the xbt format.

Before you install version 3.1.0 export your skin settings with script.extendedinfo
Then do a find/replace on it where you change all skin.cirrus.extended.v3 strings with skin.cirrus.extended
After the installation of version 3.1.0 import the settings with script.extendedinfo

I thing after that the addons will work again.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6