• 9(current)
[Release] Language Preference Manager
(2014-03-11, 09:18)FAMMAR Wrote: This could be a stupid question, but can I use this add-on also for streaming films and series? I mean I don't have any films on a HD or something like that, so when I stream a movie from a 3 part addon does it also auto download subtitles?

This addon does not download anything.
Addon works great,thanks man Smile

I have one question,how can I set addon that choose for example audio "Track 2"?
That only works if the filename includes this info, see the first post for an example.
Great work ace20022... I was reffered by Ned Scott to your plugin here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=192279

Anyway, I was thinking that this plugin doesnt deviate too much from the one I have in mind. It is the similar one but for audio.
More you can see here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=192280
Is it possible that you would create another plugin for audio?

Regards
Hello,
I use this addon for months. Under Frodo, it used to work great. But with the last release of XBMC (Gotham 13.0 final release), i can't install it anymore i have the message "dependencies not met, contact the author". What's going wrong Huh Is this addon supposed to work with Gotham ?
Probably not, but Gotham has similar settings built in
(2014-05-10, 18:19)navycrow Wrote: Hello,
I use this addon for months. Under Frodo, it used to work great. But with the last release of XBMC (Gotham 13.0 final release), i can't install it anymore i have the message "dependencies not met, contact the author". What's going wrong Huh Is this addon supposed to work with Gotham ?

Just unzip it and throw the files into right folder.
yeah, works fine !!! Smile
thx a lot
Glad to help you. Big Grin
(2014-05-10, 21:48)Marx1 Wrote: Probably not, but Gotham has similar settings built in

Hi, I can't see anything like this add-on in Gotham, am i not looking in the right place?

(2014-05-10, 22:24)Crssi Wrote:

Hi, noob here, what is the *right folder* ?
For windows it is at: %appdata%\xbmc\addons

I dont know for other OSs... i am sure it is on xbmc wiki pages.
If you dont find, let me know.
Alternatively, if you install it under Frodo and then upgrade to Gotham, the plugin will stil be installed and working. I have it working via this method on SPMC on OUYA.
(2014-06-24, 14:42)Shutts318ci Wrote:
(2014-05-10, 22:24)Crssi Wrote:

Hi, noob here, what is the *right folder* ?

Under XBMC folder then \addons\service.LanguagePreferenceManager
Hi; is there any chance of an update for Gotham? I've manually extracted it, but it won't work or indeed even enter the options menu within programs, so something must be fairly amiss.

This is basically a must-have addon for anyone who uses XBMC for anime - it's a great shame if it has been abandoned.
Installing from zip should work again: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dmqlbuai8efor0...anager.zip.
See the first post for a changelog.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Language Preference Manager2