• 5(current)
Metropolis 2.6.3 for Frodo released
Is there an updated version for XBMC 11 'Eden'? There is an annoying bug with version 2.0: plot auto-scroll doesn't work. Version 2.0 is the most current on the repo.
(2013-03-12, 09:14)Junior Mint Wrote: Is there an updated version for XBMC 11 'Eden'? There is an annoying bug with version 2.0: plot auto-scroll doesn't work. Version 2.0 is the most current on the repo.

Just fixed this. Sent a pull request for 2.0.1 so you should see it soon.
I am not sure if this is possible but this is my favorite skin and I want to make it dead simple for family and guest to use.

Right now I am using the favorites menu exclusively because its simple but would like to use the main menu

here is how I want to set this up and Im hoping I can edit an xml file since I dont think its possible in the settings. I dont want any extras, just main folders with favorites inside

TV Shows - list of specific favorites
Movies - List of specific favorites
Music - List of specific favorites
Music Videos - List of Specific favorites

Thanks for any help!
boognish43, you have two choices from the settings:

a) You can link the top-level items (Movies, TV Shows, etc) to a specific playlist,
b) You can add links to playlists in the submenus.

The top-level items you don't want (Pictures, Games, Add-ons, etc) can be hidden as well.

However, I think you're asking if the other submenu items (Genres, Years, Actors, etc) can be hidden; currently, the answer is no.
Hey there,

Okay... love this theme! Big. Bold. ORANGE! The problem is that my lovely orange seek bar doesn't work with the mouse. I've experienced this with Metropolis, but Confluence works fine. Video file is MKV. Does anyone have an idea why it's not working for me?

Thanks!
Shucker, Metropolis just wasn't designed for the mouse; that is, we currently don't support the mouse as an input device. Most things might work, but a lot of things probably won't.

This will change eventually, but we've got many other things that are higher priority atm.
Okay, so arrow keys is pretty much how I'd jump around, I assume. For a video stored locally on a HD, that's not much of a problem, but since I stream a lot of content as well using sources like Navi-X and others, incremental FF and REV using a keyboard just doesn't work b/c the stream can't keep up. If I return to a streaming /online video I was previously watching and want to get to the middle of it, small rapid jumps through the stream make it stutter and usually drop out completely.

Thanks for the reply!
Hi

I love this skin. Keep coming back to this. It just looks really polished. Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

I noticed a bug after updating to 12.1 not sure if its related. Its on the list views where the SD label has appeared and is showing on top of the episode numbers. I will try to include a pic.

Its like this with the official and the GIT version.

Is it just me?

(2013-03-21, 19:33)technomonkey Wrote: I noticed a bug after updating to 12.1 not sure if its related. Its on the list views where the SD label has appeared and is showing on top of the episode numbers. I will try to include a pic.

Its like this with the official and the GIT version.

Fixed with 274a558.
Thanks jingai!

When should I expect to see the fix my end?

I noticed another couple of bugs..

There's an extra dot between the air date and episode number. Its not with all views but out of the views I use I've noticed it on fanart list, gallery and poster fixed.
http://postimg.org/image/6ez7iyq1z/

Also in the latest git version the scroll bar is off center in the low list view
http://postimg.org/image/tmakkmlph/

Thanks again for this awesome skin.

Keep up the good work!
(2013-03-22, 18:12)technomonkey Wrote: There's an extra dot between the air date and episode number. Its not with all views but out of the views I use I've noticed it on fanart list, gallery and poster fixed.

Also in the latest git version the scroll bar is off center in the low list view
http://postimg.org/image/tmakkmlph/

Both issues fixed in git. Lemme know if you spot anything else.

(2013-03-22, 18:12)technomonkey Wrote: When should I expect to see the fix my end?

Officially, not for another couple months probably. You can patch your local copy to include those fixes though if you're impatient.
(2013-03-25, 23:55)jingai Wrote:
(2013-03-22, 18:12)technomonkey Wrote: There's an extra dot between the air date and episode number. Its not with all views but out of the views I use I've noticed it on fanart list, gallery and poster fixed.

Both issues fixed in git. Lemme know if you spot anything else.

Thanks! Will do.

All looks good all issues fixed for me with latest git.

The SD label issue I mentioned previously...

For TV shows I usually use...
fanart list view (title)
list view (season)
list view (episode)

It is fixed on the season level list view which is the one I noticed. That issues gone, all fixed there. But I noticed on List view at title level the SD label is showing there as well. Should that be there at all? It should just be episode number and rating, right? I notice its saying SD next to all my shows even the HD ones.

The SD/HD label should only be at the episode level for TV shows though, is that correct?

On another note, I was wondering if you had plans to include support for Metadata actors in the skin. I was checking out the skin Ace and its incorporated into the skin really well and would love to see that in Metropolis the future.

Thanks again
Hi all!

I was just wondering if there is a way to add more then 3 favourites on the submenus?
Could i possibly change it through .xml files or are there any other alternatives?
ThanksBig Grin
(2013-03-26, 19:10)technomonkey Wrote: The SD/HD label should only be at the episode level for TV shows though, is that correct?

Correct and fixed in git.

(2013-03-26, 19:10)technomonkey Wrote: On another note, I was wondering if you had plans to include support for Metadata actors in the skin. I was checking out the skin Ace and its incorporated into the skin really well and would love to see that in Metropolis the future.

I've added an Issue for it on github. Though I can't say when it will happen.
(2013-03-27, 15:38)jingai Wrote:
(2013-03-26, 19:10)technomonkey Wrote: The SD/HD label should only be at the episode level for TV shows though, is that correct?

Correct and fixed in git.

(2013-03-26, 19:10)technomonkey Wrote: On another note, I was wondering if you had plans to include support for Metadata actors in the skin. I was checking out the skin Ace and its incorporated into the skin really well and would love to see that in Metropolis the future.

I've added an Issue for it on github. Though I can't say when it will happen.

Excellent stuff. Thanks jingai!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis 2.6.3 for Frodo released2