• 13(current)
Metropolis 2.6.3 for Frodo released
When updating Metropolis the screen goes black and stays that way. I waited a few minutes and rebooted via SSH. Looking good now - thanks!
The same thing happened to me on Windows 7 and OSX, but both came back after about 30 seconds. Thanks for the update, it works great!
WIN7
Running Gotham Beta 3 and Metropolis 2.8 from 2.7.1 updated this morning for me.

Everything that was out of alignment fell back i in place, at least for me.

Smooth transition, Jingal!

FYI to those who use it , TV NEXT AIR doesn't seem to work in Gotham yet for the TV guide window, but it does display within the TV show text at the top of screen.
(2014-04-04, 15:58)aksarge Wrote: FYI to those who use it , TV NEXT AIR doesn't seem to work in Gotham yet for the TV guide window, but it does display within the TV show text at the top of screen.

Hmm, it works here, though it was slow to load. Are you sure you just didn't wait long enough?
(2014-04-04, 17:43)jingai Wrote:
(2014-04-04, 15:58)aksarge Wrote: FYI to those who use it , TV NEXT AIR doesn't seem to work in Gotham yet for the TV guide window, but it does display within the TV show text at the top of screen.

Hmm, it works here, though it was slow to load. Are you sure you just didn't wait long enough?

TV Next Air gave me an error pop up at the end of it's scan.

I do know what you are talking about waiting. That does happen sometimes

That is in no way a deal killer for me.
It displays the text for the individual show while I am scrolling through.
That is good enough for me.
I may have to look and see if I am using the latest TV Next Air.
Yeah it sounds like a problem with the addon itself.
(2014-04-04, 19:34)jingai Wrote: Yeah it sounds like a problem with the addon itself.

$20.00 says it is operator error......
(2014-04-04, 19:36)aksarge Wrote:
(2014-04-04, 19:34)jingai Wrote: Yeah it sounds like a problem with the addon itself.

$20.00 says it is operator error......

Only 1/2 operator error.
So I loose $10.00

In the TV NEXT AIR settings I hit ***reset all data and re-scan***
I let it do its thing and POOF, it works again as normal.

With all of my goofing around with skin versions and Gotham betas I probably confused the addon. I know I confused myself.

NOW when the author of Vimeo fixes it, for Gotham once Gotham is finalized, I will stop stalking threads!
I just switched over to Gotham and i noticed that the "regular" Metropolis has the Steampunk theme, in the Github-version it is missing.
By 'regular', you mean from the official repository (i.e., installed from within XBMC) I assume?

The github sources aren't meant to be used as-is. You would still need to pack the textures.
ah okay, didn't know that.
I never realized that either.

Good to know.

DOH!
I just updated to Gotham, and now some of the Metropolis items are out of alignment. e.g. the time and the studio logos. Can you confirm this?

Apart from that, everything is working fine.
You need to update Metropolis. It should have done it for you automatically but maybe you didn't wait long enough.
(2014-05-25, 16:28)jingai Wrote: You need to update Metropolis. It should have done it for you automatically but maybe you didn't wait long enough.

Thanks! I couldn't find an update yesterday, but now it's available and working fine.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis 2.6.3 for Frodo released2