XBMC 12.0 Frodo: available now
Nice work guys, painless update. Also I'm glad to see Ecksbie (the blue dragon I submitted for the contest) in the banner.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
(2013-02-02, 03:30)htpc guy Wrote: Nice work guys, painless update. Also I'm glad to see Ecksbie (the blue dragon I submitted for the contest) in the banner.

Finally some one noticed Big Grin
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
i updated apple tv 2 from eden to frodo and now xbmc dont work at all anyone know whats up help
(2013-02-03, 06:56)kbrown123 Wrote: i updated apple tv 2 from eden to frodo and now xbmc dont work at all anyone know whats up help

Uninstall Plex or update Plex.
Congratulations!!!
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2013-02-02, 03:30)htpc guy Wrote: Nice work guys, painless update. Also I'm glad to see Ecksbie (the blue dragon I submitted for the contest) in the banner.

Big Grin
Hi there. Great work, but I have some issues with HD playback - stutterings, while in EDEN playback was smooth
(both for recorded content and live streams from my sat-receiver box).

Also on less powerful hardware decoding of hd content using the CPU is almost awfull, while in Eden it worked well.
Seems there was an "improvement" that requires much more hardware ressources than before.

Maybe it will be fixed in the future...

Anyway, thank you!
Great work, thanks
One quick questions:
I have some issues with rtmp protocol - not open in my Ubuntu 10.04.4 - playback stream with rtmp protocol problem
I find Ticket #13864 (closed Bugs: Fixed)
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/13864
I compiling some git-source .... not fixed rtmp...
In Eden all rtmp stream works good .
Thanks again. Good work.
Gentle reminder: This thread is for the announcement of XBMC v12 (Frodo) availability and is located in the "XBMC Announcements" forum. Please post support questions in the appropriate support forum for your platform. Thanks.
Phenomenal work Team-XBMC! Time to Donate to your beer-fund. I absolutely love the work you've done. Works great managing my 18TB Media NAS and Live TV.
Congratulations to the XBMC Team!

But I'll have to wait for the OpenELEC release before I can upgrade my boxes from RC to Release version. :-)
changed over to frodo . when i click on xbmc logo it cuts off the internet any ideas cheers . i am using atv2.uninstalled plex and updated plex no change. still not working.
@blackcat12
See post #39 above.
Congratulations on this milestone release. TV support is a welcome addition.
I tried to download from the Crystalbuntu/Install from Mac,but my computer (a Macbook air) says "no mountable file system". what is the problem? What am I doing wrong?

Tried OpenELEC on my apple 1 and it made it go to a flashing question symbol and now my apple tv won't boot with anything else. Any suggestions?

I have an apple 2 and it automatically installed frodo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 12.0 Frodo: available now3