Disable XBMC "stealing" HW Volume buttons?
You could have asked - i would have told you the same Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Is it possible to have by someone the solved xbmc file? I don't really know how to compile, even with that guide is complicated, and I hate the point of the media keys are doing that... other idea for me would be to have RC3 again, if that is possible, since the subtitles are cut in the left in stable, and RC3 gave me NO PROBLEM.
A quick work around is to map F-keys to volume control as well, so you press the same keys but with "FN" pressed and it works
+1 for please fix.

Separate XBMC volume level was (and is) perfectly controllable by using + and - keys, should someone feel the need, so there seems to be no strong reason for not observing expected application behaviour on the OS.
Well you guys don't seem to realise how this behaviour came in. There where nyxboard users who just bitched about "how could it be that a remote designed for xbmc doesn't even do the easiest most obvious things like controlling the XBMC volume when the volume buttons get pressed". So nyxboard maps their volume buttons the same way osx maps their hardware volume buttons.

That caused the behaviour change. And now i'm just sick of it for a bit and you need to bear with me until i get motivated to work out a plan to do it properly for fullfilling the wishes of all users at the same time without diddling in all places at the code at the same time. So - yes i accept the blame but stop pushing it now - its on my list and i won't forget it. (and the harm is already done to frodo - so what?)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
I don't push, I already have RC3, since the change from RC3 to stable for me is minimum, just some fix in subtitles shade... so I will use right now the RC3 that has this ok Smile

Anyway, thank you for all your work Memphiz!!! Keep up with the good work!!!!!
So noted, thanks Memphiz.
(2013-02-06, 16:35)Memphiz Wrote: Well you guys don't seem to realise how this behaviour came in. There where nyxboard users who just bitched about "how could it be that a remote designed for xbmc doesn't even do the easiest most obvious things like controlling the XBMC volume when the volume buttons get pressed". So nyxboard maps their volume buttons the same way osx maps their hardware volume buttons.

That caused the behaviour change. And now i'm just sick of it for a bit and you need to bear with me until i get motivated to work out a plan to do it properly for fullfilling the wishes of all users at the same time without diddling in all places at the code at the same time. So - yes i accept the blame but stop pushing it now - its on my list and i won't forget it. (and the harm is already done to frodo - so what?)

That sounds awfully familiar.. Wink We all appreciate what you do for us.
(2013-02-06, 16:35)Memphiz Wrote: Well you guys don't seem to realise how this behaviour came in. There where nyxboard users who just bitched about "how could it be that a remote designed for xbmc doesn't even do the easiest most obvious things like controlling the XBMC volume when the volume buttons get pressed". So nyxboard maps their volume buttons the same way osx maps their hardware volume buttons.

No one's blaming you, man. I know how it is, I'm in software development too Smile My initial question has been answered, and I'm good with that. I wish I knew more C++ so that I could help you, but I'm "just" a front-end developer... Anyway, cheers for stepping up and let me know if I can help out in any way.
Hello all,

I just fetch Frodo sources from : http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/source/...2.0.tar.gz
Patch HotKeyController.m inspired from https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/2a07...aa48e42f2e
And follow the procedure for Mac 64bits : https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/Frodo/docs/README.osx

Environnement :
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2 64bits
- Xcode 4.6 (4H127)
- Command line tools installed.
EDIT : - Xquartz Installed.

I Follow this procedure :
$ cd $HOME/Downloads/ [OK]
$ tar xvzf xbmc-12.0.tar.gz [OK]
$ mv xbmc-12.0 xbmc [OK]
$ cd xbmc [OK]

$ cd tools/darwin/depends [OK]
$ ./bootstrap [OK]
$ ./configure --with-darwin=osx --with-arch=x86_64 [OK]
$ make [OK]

$ cd $HOME/Downloads/xbmc [OK]
$ make -C tools/darwin/depends/xbmc [OK]
$ make clean [OK]
$ make xcode_depends [OK]
$ make -C lib/addons/script.module.pil [PROBLEM]

Code:
creating build/temp.macosx-10.6-x86_64-2.6/Tk
/usr/bin/llvm-gcc-4.2 -DNDEBUG -std=gnu99 -no-cpp-precomp -mmacosx-version-min=10.6 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk -arch x86_64 -no_compact_linkedit -std=gnu99 -no-cpp-precomp -mmacosx-version-min=10.6 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk -arch x86_64 -no_compact_linkedit -O2 -std=gnu99 -no-cpp-precomp -mmacosx-version-min=10.6 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk -arch x86_64 -no_compact_linkedit -g -D_DEBUG -Wall -no-cpp-precomp -I/Users/Shared/xbmc-depends/macosx10.8_x86_64/include -mmacosx-version-min=10.6 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk -arch x86_64 -no_compact_linkedit -I/Users/Shared/xbmc-depends/macosx10.8_x86_64/include/freetype2 -IlibImaging -I/Users/Shared/xbmc-depends/macosx10.8_x86_64/include -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include -I/Users/Shared/xbmc-depends/macosx10.8_x86_64/include/python2.6 -c _imagingtk.c -o build/temp.macosx-10.6-x86_64-2.6/_imagingtk.o
In file included from _imagingtk.c:19:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:78:23: error: X11/Xlib.h: No such file or directory
In file included from _imagingtk.c:19:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:549: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Window’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:549: error: ‘Window’ declared as function returning a function
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:552: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘XEvent’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:561: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before ‘Tk_ClassCreateProc’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:655: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before ‘Bool’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:677: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before ‘Bool’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:756: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before ‘Display’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:902: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘XPoint’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:996: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Display’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:998: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Display’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:998: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Drawable’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:1099: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before ‘XColor’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:1162: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before ‘GC’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:1204: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Display’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:1204: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Drawable’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:1207: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Display’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:1403: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Drawable’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:1513: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘XErrorEvent’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:1515: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘XEvent’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:1517: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘XEvent’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:1519: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘XEvent’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:1524: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘XEvent’
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tk.h:1537,
                 from _imagingtk.c:19:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:42: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:47: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘Tk_3DBorderGC’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:54: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Drawable’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:62: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Drawable’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:76: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘XEvent’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:108: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Pixmap’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:115: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘XColor’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:133: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Pixmap’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:143: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘GC’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:176: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘XSetWindowAttributes’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:188: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Atom’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:194: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Atom’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:194: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Atom’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:231: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘XWindowChanges’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:263: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:300: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Atom’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:301: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Atom’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:302: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Atom’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:372: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Atom’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:373: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Atom’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:394: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Drawable’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:395: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘XPoint’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:403: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Drawable’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:410: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:417: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘GC’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:418: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Drawable’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:423: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:431: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Drawable’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:432: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘XPoint’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:440: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Drawable’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:453: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘Tk_FontId’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:463: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:468: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:473: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:478: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:488: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:499: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Display’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:504: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:514: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:519: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘Tk_GCForColor’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:549: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Atom’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:561: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘Tk_GetBitmap’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:567: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘Tk_GetBitmapFromData’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:580: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:586: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:591: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘Tk_GetColormap’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:628: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘Tk_GetGC’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:682: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘Tk_GetPixmap’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:714: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Atom’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:714: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Atom’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:725: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:744: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:749: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:766: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘Tk_InternAtom’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:839: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:849: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:854: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:891: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Atom’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:960: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:966: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:974: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Drawable’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1037: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Pixmap’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1054: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Pixmap’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1060: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Colormap’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1065: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Visual’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1066: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Colormap’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1071: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1105: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1113: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1148: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘Tk_AllocBitmapFromObj’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1160: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1240: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘Tk_GetBitmapFromObj’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1245: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1356: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1362: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1387: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘GC’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1399: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘GC’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1413: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Pixmap’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1420: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘XColor’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1448: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Pixmap’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1524: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1621: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘Drawable’
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1656: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1661: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/include/tkDecls.h:1692: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before ‘XColor’
error: command '/usr/bin/llvm-gcc-4.2' failed with exit status 1
~/Downloads/xbmc/lib/addons/script.module.pil

Did you already encounter this problem at this step ?
How can i succeed this compilation ?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Julien
as of current README.osx (added after frodo release):

Code:
ATTENTION: When using Mountain Lion (OSX 10.8.x) you need to download and installXQuartz from https://xquartz.macosforge.org/landing/ since its not part of OSXanymore.
Hello Memphiz,

Sorry, in my previous message I have forgotten to specify that i already installed XQuartz.
It was my first idea to solve the problem.

Another precision, I was an user of Mac Ports.
Before compiling XBMC,
- I removed Mac Ports ( http://guide.macports.org/chunked/instal...lling.html )
- Reinstall Command line tools (to restore symlinks to perl and llvm-gcc).
- Reinstall Xquartz.
- Reboot.

Any other idea ?
Thanks.
skip "make -C lib/addons/script.module.pil" and go on ...
Ok, I'll try tonight and let you know if it was successful.

Thank you for speed reply.
It's just works !

So, module.pil is optionnal.

Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable XBMC "stealing" HW Volume buttons?0