Any way to remove banner under plot in low list view?
Hi, love Aeon Nox but since the version 4 update I've had some issues.

One thing really bugging me is as the title suggest the banner being displayed under the plot in the low list view mode. What I really don't like is having the show title in 3 or 4 different places it's just not needed.

I'm having to go through atm and refresh all my shows because the artwork downloader kicked it into used logos and clear art which meant I was bombarded with imagery telling me which show I was looking at. Frankly it looked a mess. I was surprised that you couldn't disable the display of these items in the view type settings, so as I say refresh is my only option really.

Maybe the option already exists but I've searched the FAQ and every setting page I can think of in XBMC but no luck so far.

Cheers, hope someone can help.
Anyone? Seems really silly to me, why would you even put it there in the skin code?
I feel like this is unneeded/distracting as well. Everything else about 4.x is awesome.

Idea: instead banner should be displayed 'recent episode' and 'next episode' in the same fadelabel and below 'Show status'.
If ended/cancelled (or no next episode dates available) then show status should be displayed centered.

+1
Bump, please sort this bigphil! You're our only hope.
(2013-02-11, 13:54)SuPerNoVi Wrote: Bump, please sort this bigphil! You're our only hope.

already added.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-02-11, 13:57)phil65 Wrote:
(2013-02-11, 13:54)SuPerNoVi Wrote: Bump, please sort this bigphil! You're our only hope.

already added.

Added to to do list?

Added to latest release?

Huh
(2013-02-11, 13:59)SuPerNoVi Wrote:
(2013-02-11, 13:57)phil65 Wrote:

already added.

Added to to do list?

Added to latest release?

Huh
added to GIT.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
...and looking very good, i might say Smile
Cool might need to get the GIT version then unless I can put up with it until you release it to the official repo.
Got the latest version last night much, much better use of the space. I'm not sure on the icons they look a little rushed, lacking the polish of the rest of the interface but otherwise great!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any way to remove banner under plot in low list view?0