Repositories Now Empty; Tried All Known Tips
Addon repositories are now empty--they didn't used to be. Noob here, but tried everything I read about here and elsewhere.

I did a "force refresh", no change. Deleted 'addons15' from c/users/htpc/appdata/roaming/xbmc/userdata/database and restarted xbmc, no change.

Removed and reinstalled xbmc (Eden), redownloaded bluecop and xbmc flicks repos, installed from zip, restarted xbmc, repos still empty. Force refresh again, still empty. Deleted addons15 again, still empty.

Internet connection stable and fast. Speedtest reports 5-20ms ping and 18-25mbps. There is a switch between the HTPC and the router in case that makes a difference. Windows 7 64 bit.

Any ideas? All help appreciated!

Thanks.
debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Apologies for the newbie error of forgetting the log file.

Anyway...SOLVED. We had a configuration in our router security settings that was blocking certain websites with "ad" in the title. I guess populating the addon list consults a website.

Thanks for your help nonetheless.
That's an interesting one and good detective work on your part. Glad you got it sorted!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Repositories Now Empty; Tried All Known Tips0