Possible to make 360 controller act more like a 360 ?
Wink 
Because of the way XBMC works, rather than the way this Skin works per se, I'm not sure where this post belongs.

But I'm hoping other people are like me (using Frodo, using Xperience, using xbox360 controller).

I'm really chuffed to be able to use the 360 pad to navigate xbmc off the bat. The Xperience skin is very much like the 360 dash. However on the 360 you can use the L & R shoulder buttons to move through the dash (through the sections, ie Games, Media, etc..) Big Grin

This isn't the case with the default pad layout on xbmc. Undecided

I figured I'd edit an XML somewhere to make the shoulders act as LEFT and RIGHT keyboard keys to get the desired effect. This would probably work, given you have current;y highlighted the very top menu bar (Movies, TV Shows, Music, Programs etc.). But the same buttonpress when anywhere else (ie, below the main title menu bar) - where the metro icons reside, would just act as a normal LEFT and RIGHT key, moving you around. --I am wanting to jump-scroll to the next or previous whole section (ie TVShows --> Music etc.)

Is this possible?
Huh

regards.
Yes it is but you need a script for that... you can't move from one tab to the next with a simple action (there are multiple actions which need to be executed and they differ from tab to tab). I will do that eventually because I also wan't that (have some free up/down keys on my harmony) but I have no time to work on it at the moment.
Hello black
Does this mean that the Y button can have two different functions in skin?
For example in the home part the Y button open a media guide,in the movies section Y button open movie info.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Keymap

You can have different actions for every window if you want.
Thanks for your reply.
Best Regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible to make 360 controller act more like a 360 ?0