• 4(current)
HOW-TO setup streaming internet video/audio
can anybody post the mentioned package as the
http://www.gueux-forum.net/index.php?sho...16362&st=0 is not working ?
cheers,
marco
do you know how to tune the tv chanels that are tuned into the new winamp, like "[url]http://198.202.74.207:8000/;stream.nsv"[/url] ?

i can hear the voice, but i can't see the picture.

thank you in advance
contest – bring the best tv/cam stream pack

contest rules : urls packs have to be submitted to gueux forum no later sunday, the 7th of march 24h00. the result of the draw with the 3 best packs will be given next monday, the 8th of march 2004 at 12h00

all packs including those not ranked (except illegal urls) will be incorporated into a final pack with tested urls . so if you want to maximise your chances to win, read those hints :

1 : please pay attention to the way the names of your streams are written, as per example :  hog's bar cam  (usa)_98 ko.strm (no need for the – thanks to new cvs 2.03.04).

2 : of course each stream submitted should work on xbox

3: the ranking will be based both on quality and quantity of your streams

4 :  Huh all you want...

so good luck to everyone. to you’re your packs : runner, ready, streeeaaam
all xbox & pc stream on streampack
bdd/xsp streampack : online
(gonella @ mar. 04 2004,20:51 Wrote:do you know how to tune the tv chanels that are tuned into the new winamp, like "[url]http://198.202.74.207:8000/;stream.nsv"[/url] ?

i can hear the voice, but i can't see the picture.

thank you in advance
you can hear the voice on all vp6 streams?

wow. i didn't think any of vp6 would work.
hi, take this little pack with 18 images (64/64) to use with xbmc folder. please make à tuto for english skeakers.

3 examples here  Image                                                Image                                                  Image

and link with a 18 images pack here : 18 mini images pack
and post here or on gueux forum. thanks.

+ <span style='color:purple'>example images on world tv folder</span>......>Image
<span style='color:purple'>clic for big capture</span>....>big example.

+ 3 capture links tech tv big screenshot                          + tv stream                        + cam hog bar

anyone want make a guide/tuto ?
alemagne folder.jpg is actually pay bas (dutch).
why always think dutch is german Wink

Smile banner from project mayhem thx.

future page stream from gueux is in work with a new 100% légal stream pack and many anthers help and stuff (mini images, etc..).

anyone want help the team. msg me.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>*******  mini pictures 64x64 pixels contest !!! *******</span></span>
ImageImageImageImage
Quote:plases make the best pictures for xbmc folder wiew and mail ---> [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]
or post on gueux-forum   --->topic stream tv.
exemple wath i want (copy of a old post) :

hi, take this little pack /18 images (64/64) to use with xbmc folder. please make à tuto for english skeakers.

<span style='color:purple'>3 examples here</span> .....> bigImage.......................................>Image .......................................>Image

<span style='color:purple'>and link with a 18 images pack here</span> : 18 mini images pack

pleases make some images pack and post here or on gueux forum. thanks

+ <span style='color:purple'>example images on world tv folder</span>......>Image
<span style='color:purple'>clic for big capture</span>....>big example.

+ 3 screenshots  tech tv big screenshot                          + tv stream                        + cam hog bar
Quote:<span style='color:blue'>10 first packs win a big best pack.</span>
<span style='color:red'>*** contest end 27.03.04. good luck all! ***</span>

@+
Smile a new page is born..

subject is stream use in xbox media center cvs.

http://www.gueux.net/xbmc-stream/index_eng.php

english version is out.
hello. . .

there is an internet tv gaming channel.  
http://www.n-tv.co.uk

looks like the perfect channel to add to my xb video streams!  however, i can not get this stream to work.  

mms://wm9.easystream.co.uk/ntv

has anyone else had success with n-tv and if so can you please post the url (i guess that's what it's called) or configuration?  i have many other streams working so i know i'm set up properly.

thanks
zh
hi,

let's share the video streams that are actually working with xbmc...
hey guys,

can somebody try the following mms stream? i can't get it to work on mine, and i'm wondering if it's me or not.

[playlist]
numberofentries=1
file1=mms://video.pbs.org/general/windows/media4/frontline/2212/windows/ch2_hi.wmv
title1=test
length1=-1

it's a frontline from a couple of weeks ago. i just need to know if i'm doing something wrong or not.

thanks a lot!
robert--
(rlindsley @ may 25 2004,05:07 Wrote:hey guys,

can somebody try the following mms stream?  i can't get it to work on mine, and i'm wondering if it's me or not.

[playlist]
numberofentries=1
file1=mms://video.pbs.org/general/windows/media4/frontline/2212/windows/ch2_hi.wmv
title1=test
length1=-1

it's a frontline from a couple of weeks ago.  i just need to know if i'm doing something wrong or not.

thanks a lot!
robert--
hi,

this stream is ok on my box.

arggh it's a bush story Shocked

(mms://video.pbs.org/general/windows/media4/frontline/2212/windows/ch2_hi.wmv) Huh

just create a strm with the url

and

verify if your codec are good ..

peace and no war please   :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :kickass:
i have done every thing said above, but i cant get it to work, when i click on the .strm file - nothing happens.

i think its because i am using a router - if so what ports do i need to open ?
sorry this may be a noob question.. but can someone explain to me briefly what shoutcast is and how can i use it with xbmc? i know it is also a streaming audio system.. but how do i prepare xbmc to assess shoutcast?? :verysad:

thanks!!!
(gwlip @ july 13 2004,16:48 Wrote:sorry this may be a noob question.. but can someone explain to me briefly what shoutcast is and how can i use it with xbmc? i know it is also a streaming audio system.. but how do i prepare xbmc to assess shoutcast?? :verysad:

thanks!!!
shoutcast has nothing to do with this specific topic/thread. plus this forum is not for support, please post in the support forum once read manuals.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO setup streaming internet video/audio2