Cache Clear?
I just did a fresh install of Windows 7 with XBMC Frodo Final, loading my movie folders in now but its all going wrong.

1. Fanart downloader is going nuts downloading extrafanart and making new folders so I stopped that as soon as I realised what it was doing, deleted all the folders it made.

2. I have covers and fanart stored locally for all my movies, but after scraping its using the remote thumbs instead of local ones even though I changed the option in fanart downloader and then disabled it. I'm not going through over 1200 movies manually changing the poster thumb to the local jpg.

This was never a problem in Eden, it always used local files first. So is there a way I can clear the thumbnail cache and get my local covers and fanart to load in?
I moved the Thumbnails folder and Textures13.db to the desktop and relaunched XBMC. The new Thumbnails folder is now slowly populating with new files as I hover over the items in the Movies section of XBMC but some of them are still NOT the local jpg's

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cache Clear?0