• 12(current)
[RELEASE] Last.fm addon
I'm having the same problem since I guess last.fm stopping streaming audio. But I only use it to scrobble my plays. This is basically working, e.g. with the integrated last.fm support of the 12.x version I'm still having on my Ouya.
But as 13 doesn't have this anymore I need to use this plugin just for scrobbling. Could this be fixed in this plugin so it just scrobbles and all streaming services would be removed?
(2014-05-18, 13:36)Wintermute42 Wrote: I'm having the same problem since I guess last.fm stopping streaming audio. But I only use it to scrobble my plays. This is basically working, e.g. with the integrated last.fm support of the 12.x version I'm still having on my Ouya.
But as 13 doesn't have this anymore I need to use this plugin just for scrobbling. Could this be fixed in this plugin so it just scrobbles and all streaming services would be removed?

i'm working on a last.fm scrobbler script.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Great to hear that!
Like Smile
That's much appreciated here too. I only ever used the plugin for scrobbling my tracks, and don't care about streaming.

Thanks.
Kodi x64 build (18.1 Git:20190224-nogitfound)
Arch Linux, KDE Plasma, kernel: Linux x86 64-bit version 4.19.27-1-lts

OK I've got scrobbling working by installing the Libre.fm plugin then setting my account there to submit tracks to last.fm.

This works pretty well, though you don't get the "listening now" status of course.

Maybe this'll be useful to someone.

Cheers.
Kodi x64 build (18.1 Git:20190224-nogitfound)
Arch Linux, KDE Plasma, kernel: Linux x86 64-bit version 4.19.27-1-lts

new Last.FM scrobbler:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=195597
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Last.fm addon2