2 second delay between screens loading
I realise my HTPC may not be the most powerful in the world however it's only on Aeon (Nox and MQ4) that this happens. If I at the main menu and select TV Shows I have to wait 2-3 seconds until it loads the TV Shows screen, same applies for Settings, Programs.... anything.

Is Aeon just more of a resource hog than all the other skins?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Yes, it is one of the more resource intensive skins because it's also one of the more feature-rich skins. It requires some horsepower to run smoothly.
Understood however is it the most resource intensive skin? All others work fine.

I haven't tried all of them, so I can't say whether or not it is the absolute most. My systems are too anemic to use the more resource intensive skins on a regular basis, so I would have to say your empirical observations are as good as mine.
since frodo and xml caching i cannot feel any delay when switching areas.
and yes, nox is the most resource-intensive repo skin. there are other non-repo skins which are heavier though ( i won´t call names^^)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
The previous version on Eden was okay, there's no lag at all apart from the 2 second gap between changing screens, the CPU usage is around 20%.

I have a 6 year old Athlon 1.9 dual core cpu, and Nox menus load almost instantly. Not quite as quick as the default Confluence, but on the other hand MQ4 loads extremely slow between menus. There is a 3-4 second delay while Nox is 1 second at the most.
Although the D2550 is only an Atom CPU it's still dual core and 1.8Ghz so should cope with Nox fine. I'm happy using other skins but do like Nox. Oh well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2 second delay between screens loading0