Delete recording from win explorer
Hi,
I'm recording a lot of kid shows. As soon as they are recorded they get processed by MCEBuddy that will convert the file from .ts to xvid and remove the original. The converted file gets moved to another location as the original where.

The problem is the following:
My old recording is still left in XBMC recordings list, I can obviously not play it since it is deleted. Is there a way to get around this? I want the recording to not show up in the list ofcourse. Is it a bug or does not XBMC like when messing around with the files in explorer?
I suspect you need to tell the backend that the recording has been deleted - either through a refresh, or some other "nudge". I've no idea how easy that is, perhaps there's some automation tool you can use if there's not an API call you can trigger. But XBMC will get its list of recordings from the backend via the appropriate addon.
ok, I asked in the DVBlogic forum also.
So it has nothing to do with "Video->Cleanup library"?
In XBMC's settings? That will certainly take any missing files out of your library - but I doubt that recordings have even made it into the library, have they?

How are you getting to the recordings in XBMC, are they stored alongside all your regular TV Shows and/or Movies, or are they in a separate folder, perhaps accessed via the Live TV main menu?

(I'm basing this on how tvheadend appears, it's been a while since I've looked at other backends).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Delete recording from win explorer0