Noob question - Showcase view?
Hey everyone...

This is probably a serious noob question, and I apologise in advance - I've googled left, right, and center and been through the Wiki more times than I care to count but I still can't find my answer.

I've got XBMC set up on my raspberry pi, I've added an SMB Network share to my movies library, and I can only ever view things as a list. I've got the Aeon Nox skin installed... How do I browse through my movies using this view: http://wiki.xbmc.org/images/1/1d/Aeon_No...movies.jpg ?

Sorry, probably something really stupid I'm overlooking - I just can't figure it out.

Thank you,

Paul.
Have you scanned the videos into the library, so that XBMC downloads cover art, summaries, etc?
I had used Ember Media Manager on my computer beforehand to get loads of that ready.... I went to the Movies page, Added a path, selected the network share, and XBMC pretty much picked everything up from there. Do I need to force it to scan somehow?
It will need to actually scan it into the library for those views to show up. Select the source folder, press c for the contextual menu, select "set content", set type (movie/tv show) and select a scraper (it won't use the scraper because Ember created nfo files and placed artwork, but XBMC still wants you to select something). Then select "run automated scan, and save/press okay.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Noob question - Showcase view?0